26-28

Chapter 26

At the beginning of the night, the streets of Ginza are bustling with traffic and lights, but the bustling scene in the world makes the atmosphere in the alleys become increasingly quiet and weird.

Most of the time, Gojo Satoru acted calmly and handled things with ease. He was always the only one teasing others and admiring their surprised or speechless expressions. Even if his opponent was Osamu Dazai, he would never be at a disadvantage.

From birth to now, he has rarely doubted his life, but now he looked at Osamu Dazai, staring, not even noticing that his sunglasses were crooked, and his expression looked like he had really seen a ghost.

Oops, this is a rare and eye-opening expression.

Dazai Osamu raised his eyebrows, and suddenly felt that the bad mood that was disturbed by the older Gojo Satoru improved a lot.

Obviously in terms of appearance, there is almost no difference between the two, but perhaps due to the accumulation of time, Gojo Satoru of different ages conveys completely different feelings.

The guy in front of me has just established some foundation of trust with him. Even this trust is as fragile as moonlight in the mirror. Both of them are still in the process of trial and error observation; while the other person's gestures and gestures are all silent. And Yu's love and care, as if he was an important person to him, really made him -

he didn't know how to deal with it.

For Osamu Dazai, accepting someone's good intentions is much crueler than malicious intentions. He doesn't like this kind of things that can't be figured out, let alone grasped. He doesn't want to be frightened by this, and then start to worry endlessly that he will lose them anytime, anywhere. .

"What's going on, Gojo-sensei?" Dazai Osamu deliberately suppressed the distracting thoughts that made him unhappy. Gojo Satoru's current reaction is really interesting, like a cat whose tail was stepped on and was greatly frightened. "Did I do something to you ten years later?"

Ten years later?

Gojo Satoru was slightly startled.

He recalled the black-haired young man in another time and space, and then looked at the cursed spirit in front of him that was very similar to him but clearly different. Gojo Satoru suddenly understood what was going on.

But then he felt even more confused. If that was really the world ten years later, then he and Dazai... were together?

He also returned to his family and became the head of the family?

Dazai Osamu also became his... partner?

"..." Gojo Satoru thought suddenly and shook his head.

That's ridiculous, how is this possible! ! !

Dazai Osamu tilted his head and looked at him. This reaction...did he really meet "him"? So what kind of scene would make Gojo Satoru lose his temper like this?

Osamu Dazai couldn't tell whether it was disappointment or something else. He didn't particularly care about the illusory future. To be precise, judging from the attitude of the head of the Gojo family, he didn't think there would be any useful information.