24-25

Chapter 24

In fact, it’s not surprising that Leyan Temple said this. Such a “big” curse spirit wanders around with the curse master who can be regarded as an old enemy. It has not been crushed to death yet, and it has already challenged the limits of the upper class.

They could allow Gojo Satoru to be arrogant, but they could not tolerate a cursed spirit imitating the same. They did not directly send people to arrest Dazai Osamu simply because no one could suppress Gojo Satoru from the physical level yet.

To put it simply, no one can beat Gojo Satoru.

Of course Dazai Osamu also knew this, but since Gojo Satoru didn't mention it to him at all, he would not be looking for trouble.

The strongest magician seems cynical, but in fact he knows his way very well, but rarely talks about it. Dazai Osamu guessed that this is probably related to the fact that he has rarely suffered setbacks since he was a child. Of course, it is because Gojo Satoru himself is so public. His character is also inseparable.

Mortals can't reach the height of genius even if they try their best. Even if they reach the threshold, they are still far away from genius.

Osamu Dazai knows what this feels like. For a long time when he was a child, he even felt that other humans were like goldfish, with a memory of only about 7 seconds.

Therefore, since Gojo Satoru thought he could handle it, Dazai Osamu made a tacit agreement not to ask any more questions. In fact, as long as he didn't want to die, it was impossible for anyone to kill him.

Moreover, for now, he is quite satisfied with his current situation...if he is not allowed to do housework.

I don’t know where Gojo Satoru got the courage to give him the courage to do housework!

But if you don't pretend to be dead, you won't have canned crab meat to eat and electronic devices to play with... This threat is unexpectedly effective at this time.

The man also flattered him by asking him to exercise more, throwing the vacuum cleaner over, while he sat on the sofa and watched TV like an uncle.

In the past, when assigned to cleaning tasks in the detective agency, Osamu Dazai would float in the river or pretend to be dead at first. If he couldn't escape, he would make trouble in various ways. He would always find a way to leave the work to his partners in the same team, and this time In essence, it is no different from being passive and slacking off.

But in front of Gojo Satoru, both of these are useless, because as long as the other party doesn't want to, he can't get out of this door at all!

"You eat my food and wear my clothes, you must make some contribution." Gojo Satoru, who had just returned from Kyoto, crossed his legs on the sofa in a very leisurely manner, "Wouldn't it make you feel ashamed to just be lazy?"

Similar Gojo Satoru also said this when he asked Dazai Osamu to do housework for the first time, but he gave up after Dazai Osamu almost blew up his house, but somehow he mentioned it again today.

Dazai Osamu, who was mercilessly picked up from the sofa, walked around with the vacuum cleaner perfunctorily, "Does Mr. Gojo, who only knows how to cheat, have the nerve to say that to me?"