31-34

Chapter 31

"So you really did something to Mrs. Tsuchimikado?"

In the office of the principal of Tokyo Metropolitan High School, Noctua Masamichi, sitting in the middle of a pile of dolls, asked while knitting slowly.

"Is this important?" Gojo Satoru turned around his turned off cell phone boredly.

It's really not important, Noctua thought, anyway, in less than a day, Gojo Satoru's shocking move at Tsuchimikado's family has been spread to almost everyone, and the upper class can't help it even if they want to. On the contrary , such a hot topic spreads faster the more it is banned.

No one cares who the would-be heir to Tsuchimikado was killed. To most people, in a boring and depressing working life, gossip about the most powerful Fenggetsu is like an immediate excitement. The medicine seemed to rejuvenate the tired body and mind.

In anonymous forums in this world, several high-rise buildings were quickly built in a short period of time. Several "informed people" came forward to give their own accounts, and they all revealed the "real information" they had heard and seen in the past few months, trying to "Gojo Satoru actually colluded with the cursed spirit he was monitoring" and "Gojo Satoru rose to the top - his anger turned into a blue face". These two shocking things were completely confirmed.

No matter how many people behind it are just joining in the fun, or how many people are adding to the flames with malicious intent, at least so far this matter seems to have been finalized in the eyes of others.

Not long after Gojo Satoru got on the Shinkansen for the return trip, his cell phone started ringing non-stop. All of them, without exception, were people asking for information. Later, he simply turned off his cell phone, and his ears were completely clear.

"What on earth do you want to do?" Ye Mozhengdao was also quite helpless, "You should be very clear about the purpose of giving that curse spirit to you."

"Don't talk about me first, I also want to ask those guys what they want to do. ." Gojo Satoru laughed twice, with a playful tone, "You just made up an excuse that doesn't even count as a problem, and you want to find a reason to attack me?"

Noctua said honestly: "..."

This has happened since school days. Even though he is a prickly guy, he is still not easy to worry about, and the level of troublesomeness has even become more and more serious.

"Of course they have problems, but you must know what you are doing!"

"I have always known it."

"Then you are still so arrogant! I didn't let you go to provoke Leyan Temple before. I'll settle the score with you!" Noctua finally raised his head and shouted angrily, "Now we've caused these troubles again!"

"It's all trivial." Gojo Satoru waved his hand nonchalantly, "I never heard of it. Aren't you itchy when you have too many lice?"

"Okay, okay," Noctua Zhengdao knew what his student's temper was like, and since he already got what he wanted to know, there was no need to keep him, "There happens to be an assignment that requires you. Go ahead and avoid the limelight for the next few days. Don't come back before the exchange meeting. I will find a way to deal with it for you."