Chapter 6

Shout out to @choc_chip02
Thanks for the amazing cover sweety ... I love it!

Aasia's POV

Its been 2 days since the  Maliks left... 2 days since I refused to tell Aunt Sadia what actually happened... 2 days since I ran to my room refusing to speak to anyone and the Maliks silently left... 2days since Hassan Malik came with his stupid proposal... 2 days and I couldn't stop thinking about him... His words... I tried I promise but it was almost as if he engraved his words in my brain as soon as he said them... Almost as if he recorded them and pushed the replay button in my head...

"You really are annoying...No wonder your parents left" over and over again, and the worst part... I could do nothing about it.

I heard the buzzer go off and then Aunt Sadia shouting out my name. I sighed and stood up, setting the book I was 'reading' on the table.

As soon as I saw who was at the door or rather what I froze...

Because there standing in my doorway was a girl... Holding a big bunch of pink roses.

"Miss Aasia Hamid? " She questioned and when I nodded she held the flowers out to me... "Special delivery from Mr Hassan Malik... And may I just say what a lucky girl you are... "

I narrowed my eyes at her and she immediately stopped talking, I grabbed the flowers and looked at the small card attached to it, all it said was a simple 'sorry.'

I pushed the flowers back into the girls hands, "Return them" was my stony reply and I tried to shut the door but she stopped me, confused.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but I can't do that."

"Then give it to someone else, I don't want it."

"Aasia! " Aunt Sadia exclaimed, horrified at my behavior. "Take the flowers... The girl needs to get back to her job!"

I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from screaming at anyone.  I grabbed the flowers again, and apologised so softly I doubted the girl even heard me. Before walking away, flowers in hand. I went to my room, put my niqab back on, grabbed the keys to my car and left, ignoring my aunt's pleads.

I know I may have been acting a bit harsh, but seriously I was really angry.

And well...people do crazy things when they angry... Maybe that's what drove me to walk into the famous Malik Inc. And storm into none other than Hassan Malik's office,  dropping the flowers on his desk startling him.

"I thought you said you don't buy flowers for anyone. " I said, in a deadly, angry tone.... One I haven't used in a really long time

*************
Salaams guys I hope ull liked this chapter!

I'm so sorry it's so short!

I hope ull enjoy!

BTW I was writing this chapter in the car in a rush cause my tab was about to die... So if there are any mistakes I apologise!

XOXO
Z