Chapter 27

Happy Early Birthday Aarifah_23

May you have an awesome day and may it be filled with lots of happiness and smiles!

Love from: Radhiyyah04, Shaakirah_99, tayy_23 and me!

(Recap)

To clear confusion here's a few points! (If you do not wish to read this look for the ***** that's where the chapter actually starts)

# Ahmed, Faiza and Mohamed are siblings and Mrs Seedat is there mother.

#Ahmed is married to Humairah(Hassan's sister) and they have a child, Ayesha.

#Faiza is in rehab and for some unknown reason, Mrs Seedat blames Aasia.

#Aasia, Mohamed and Faiza were friends and they graduated together. Aasia actually met Humairah and Ahmed long before Hassan introduced them.

#Aasia sleep walks and keeps asking Hassan to 'save him' - the 'him' being Aasia's dad - who died the day of the graduation. How he died is still unknown.

#Aasia's mom also passed away - Aasia used to live with Aunt Sadia and Mammajee after her dad died.

#Hassan and Humairah are siblings and Hamza is their half brother. Their mom died when they were younger and their dad remarried.

#Aasia's mom died due to complications after giving birth to Aasia.

I hope this cleared things up!

If ur still confused about anything feel free to comment on this chapter!

*****

Aasia's POV

As soon as Hassan left the room, I turned around and faced Mrs Seedat. Ahmed was still by her side, but she seemed calmer now.

"Mrs Seedat...please what did I do to Faiza?" I asked my voice coming out in a whisper.

Mrs Seedat shook her head, as tears formed in her eyes once again... "Aasia, I'm so sorry for blaming you like that! It's not your fault...after you left and never answered nor returned any of her calls, she couldn't take it. I know the two of you used to smoke and that you stopped and she didn't. But after you left she... just got worst."

"So it is my fault." I said sitting down beside Mrs seedat.

"No Aasia..."

"If I stayed...or at least answered her calls she wouldn't be in this mess."

"Aasia you can't blame yourself." Ahmed said.

"And neither can either of you." I said, enclosing Mrs Seedat's hands in mine. "I'm going to go and see her... I'm going to help her." I continued my words a promise.

Mrs Seedat smiled and gave me a hug, whilst Ahmed shook his head. "I don't think it's a good idea to go see her...she is a bit...emotional." he said, but I shook my head.

"I will help her...I can deal with a little bit of emotion."

And with that i left the room.

I walked down the passage and into the kitchen only to find Hassan and Mohamed in a very intense conversation, but as soon as they heard me, they stopped talking and both turned to face me.

"I'm going to see Faiza." I announced.

"Aasia...that's not a good idea." Mohamed said, a frown forming on his face.