Chapter 29

Aasia's POV

"Where do you think you're gong?" Hassan asked, as soon as I stood up.

"To the bathroom...It's fajr time" I replied,rolling my eyes.

Hassan nodded and put his head back on his pillow.

After Mrs White left, and the doctor ran a few tests, I was allowed to leave.Over the last two days, since I've been out of hospital, Hassan has been so overprotective. He wouldn't let me go anywhere alone.

As soon as I was done performing my wudhu, I read my salaah, while Hassan watched and only after I was tucked back into bed he got up to perform his salaah.

"We're going out today, so be ready by two." He said as soon as he was done performing his salaah.

"Where to?"

"Somewhere."

I rolled my eyes at his response and turned around, my back facing him. "Okay," was all I said, before falling into a deep sleep.

*

"Wake up sleepy head!" Someone yelled, causing me to pull the covers over my head.

"Leave her alone Humairah, she's tired." Hassan said, and I opened my eyes... might as well get up now.

I sat up and was shocked to find Ayesha asleep next to me. Humairah and Hassan were probably in the kitchen. I slowly climbed out of bed, and went to the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth, before leaving my room.

"You're awake!" Humairah shouted as soon as I shut the door.

I nodded, giving her a hug, "What are you doing here so early?" I asked.

She shrugged and turned to Hassan, "Thought I'd keep you company..."

I smiled gratefully, before turning to Hassan. He was wearing a suit, as usual, and was holding a steaming cup of tea. "Here you go." He said handing me the cup, before gently placing a kiss on my forehead. "Two remember." He said, giving Humairah a hug before walking out of the room.

I nodded, even though he was already gone, before turning only to find Humairah with a huge smile, "What?" I asked cautiously.

"You guys are so cute! Look oh my word... You're blushing!" She squealed.

I shook my head and looked away embarrassed, "Am not."

"Hmmm whatever helps you sleep at night. Now hurry up we need to get ready!"she said clapping her hands together.

"For what?"

"For your 'trip' with Hassan."

"Where to?"

"I guess that's his secret, now come on hurry!"

"He said at two."

"That leaves us with 5 hours... And we still need to get you a dress!"

I rolled my eyes and quickly finished drinking my cup of tea, before Humairah practically dragged me to the shower .

'What was so important about this 'trip' anyway?'

*
(5 hours later)

"Wow! Beautiful. masha-allah. " Humairah said.

"You did do a great job! This dress is beautiful...but do I really have to wear this much of makeup?"

Humairah smiled, "Yip! No arguing... Ahmed is downstairs... I'm sure Hassan will be here soon, so I'll see you okay."

I nodded before giving her a hug, and Ayesha a kiss on the cheek and with that they left.

As soon as the door shut, I turned to the mirror,I was wearing a black and red dress, with a pair of black heels, bright red lipstick and a black hijaab. I slowly slipped on a simple black cloak, and tied my niqab.

As ,soon as I was about to sit down, there was a knock on the door, I sighed and opened it, only to find Hassan standing there his hand outstretched.

"Shall we?"

I nodded, closing the door and taking his hand, "We shall."

*******

Salaams

I know this is a verrrrry short chapter and I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry!

Okay?

Please forgive me I was really having issues writing this because I was indecisive on what I wanted to happen and so I was having writers block, so sorry okay!

Vote if u liked comment if u have any thoughts on this chapter!

XOXO

Z