Chapter 32

Salaams firstly I would like to apologize for not updating in forever... please forgive me. The reason I didn't update was because I was in hospital...I'm going to be going back for another operation so please pray for me. Updates will be slow... so enjoy this for now 😘
Xoxo
Z

Asia's POV
I slowly closed the car door and looked at the grey building in front of me, trying my best not to let memories of the hurtful words force me to run...not this time, this time I was going to fix everything. I was standing infront of the rehab...I was here to visit my friend ... someone who stood by my side... she was like a sister, my sister... she was here because of me and now... now I was going to help her get better, I was going to help bring her home.

I walked into the building, signing myself in before taking the elevator up, the doors opening revealing the brightly colored walls and glass window... showing the people here that there's always light even if things seem dark. I held my head high, walked to the last door and let myself in... and there she stood, a shell of a person but a deserving person anyway... her head bent in regret, regret that was mine to blame...

"Faiza " I said cautiously and she looked up, her tear stained cheeks causing a lump to form in my throat.

I ran towards her, wrapping my arms around her... shaking my head at her apologies, and that's how we sat for a while, until her tears stopped and we decided to go to the garden to talk.

"Aasia... I'm so sorry." Faiza said a stray tear rolling down her cheek. " The things I said the first time, they weren't true and I'm... I can't even tell you how sorry I am." She finished hanging her head in shame.

I shook my head, forcing my own tears away as I wiped her cheek, "No Faiza you have nothing to apologize for, you were suffering from something I started, I'm the one whose sorry, would you forgive me... Fay?"

She nodded, a smile forming as she hugged me "You're going to be okay... we are, I promise." I whispered as she held onto me tightly.

And just like that we learned how to forgive... knowing now that holding that anger and pain hurt more, it hurt both of us more.

*

As soon as I reached home I  was surprised to find Hassan home already. As soon as I climbed out f the car, he ran towards me holding me towards him, I frowned confused, "Is everything okay?" I asked cautiously as worry started to creep in.

Hassan nodded, pulling back, but he still held my hand, " You weren't back yet and I was worried, I'm so glad you're okay." He said a sigh escaping his lips. " If anything happened I...."

But i cut him off a smile forming on my lips, "I'm fine, everything went great. She's okay."

Hassan smiled nodding the worry and fear falling off his face, we went to the kitchen where Hassan had set up supper...pizza.

"So I was thinking...as you suggested that we invite everyone over for supper, my parents and sister, your aunt and uncle and.... Faiza."

"What?" I asked confused

"I phoned the rehab and they said she can be come for the day, she'll just need a lawyer and we'll..." Hassan shrugged and my eyes widened.

"For real?" I asked unable to hide the excitement from my voice, a day out would be good for Faiza.

" Yes...for real... and lucky for you, " Hassan said, fixing up his tie, " I happen to know quite a few lawyers."

I laughed at that...of course he did, his father owned a law company after all.

**********

That's  all for now...sorry it was so short.

Vote and comments please if you may.

xoxo

Z