2.2

CHAPTER TWO

Hank Pym

- - - - -

Ana clicked on her ear piece, using her other hand to hold herself up over the computer desk. "Hey, Sam?" She called, swiping her finger on the monitor. She was looking at the surveillance footage from when Ant-Man paid a visit.

"Yeah?"

Ana grinned at the monitor, "Tell Steve I won't be able to make training, I've got something to do." She said. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who was behind the raid, Hank Pym, the creator of the Pym Particles. She did some research on him, finding that he was apart of SHIELD in the 80's.

"You gonna tell me what it is? Or do I have to wait for your tired ass to come back?" Sam asked, a small chuckle escaping.

Ana turned off the monitor after finding out where Hank lived and grabbed her backpack, "You know me too well. Oh, and before I forget, Tony made you something. I'll get it after all this."

"Stark? I haven't even said a word to him, what did he make for little old me?" Sam questioned.

Ana let out a chuckle and shook her head, "It's a surprise, Sam. See you later." She said before turning off her comm and making her way to the garage. She grabbed the keys to the Harley and drove off to the Pym residence.

- - -

Nick had allowed her to follow up on Scott, giving her three days max to figure out whatever the hell it was that made him steal a device that could make a decoy signal. Ana parked her motorbike on the side of the block. She removed her helmet and looked at the large house.

"That was completely irresponsible and dangerous! You jeopardised everything!" She heard Hank say. Ana was just waiting on the right time to approach them.

There was a pause before she heard a woman's voice, "You got it."

"Well done." Hank complimented.

"Wait a minute. Did you just compliment me? He did, didn't he?" Scott, the Ant-Man, asked. Ana smirked to herself and got off her bike, holding her helmet in her hand as she made her way up to the house.

"Kind of sounded like he did."

"I was good, wasn't I?"

"Hey, how about the fact that I fought two Avengers, and didn't die?" Scott asked with a chuckle before turning his head to the door when there was a knock.

Hope, Hank and Scott all shared a look before Scott went over and opened the door. Ana stood on the other side, a lazy grin on her face as she looked at the wide eyes of Scott Lang.

"Hey. Ant-Man, right?"

Hank quickly pocketed the device and Hope walked to the door, "Who are you?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Ana went to reply but Scott beat her to it, "It's the Warrior. She's an Avenger! The one I fought earlier and now she's here to kill me." He whisper-shouted, pointing his finger at Ana.

Ana smiled and gave a wave to the three. "Hi."

Hank stepped in front of his daughter protectively, causing Hope to roll her eyes, and looked at the Avenger. "What do you want?" He asked suspiciously.

"Well, you friend here stole something form my work. We did a count and found that you took a very special device." She looked to Scott with a stern look. "So all I want to know is, why?" She asked, moving her hands up.