3.10

CHAPTER TEN

Civil War

- - - - -

"I'm not sure you understand the concept of a get away car."

Sharon approached Steve as he closed the door of the blue buggy he drove. Ana was sitting behind the drivers seat with Bucky as he sat behind Sam. He wouldn't stop fidgeting though and Ana shot him a look when his knee bumped hers for the tenth time. He silently pointed at his cramped legs and in turn Ana motioned for him to tell Sam.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam.

"No." Sam replied bluntly.

Ana sighed, knowing Sam wouldn't move for him and patted Bucky on the thigh, "Let's switch then."

He nodded and Ana lifted herself off of her seat so he can slide down. She went to step around his knees, her position awkward as she lowered her head to keep from hitting it. Bucky grabbed her waist and set her down gently, giving her a smile.

They all stared at Steve as he grabbed Sharon and kissed her passionately. When he pulled away, he peeked at the car with pink cheeks and saw all three of them nod with smiles on their faces. He gave them a look. Ana put her thumbs up and Bucky pushed them down.

 Ana put her thumbs up and Bucky pushed them down

"He's already embarrassed, doll."

"But I want to see him blush."

- - -

In the Berlin Airport parking lot, Steve stopped the car a few spaces next to a large silver van. Two people exited the van. Ana eagerly stepped out of the clown car and dashed into Clint's open arms. He laughed and enveloped her in a hug, lifting her off the ground. She grinned against his shoulder and squeezed him tightly.

"It's so good to see you, Clint." She said, stepping back and patting his face.

"Nice to see you too, kid." He placed a kiss on her head and rubbed her shoulder affectionately.