1

Bella p.o.v
It kills me. It kills me that Jacob and I haven't seen each other, there is a hole my heart. Jacob has ignored me for 2 MONTHS! A little piece of me has died. I tried to call him so many times they changed their phone number. That's how mad Jacob is. He doesn't want to ever see me again but I can't blame him he is hurt and probably won't forgive me anytime soon. But I hope he forgives me some day. Wait... what if he NEVER forgives me. No.No.No. I would not be able to live without him. I can't do this life thing without his help. I need him in my life. What if I never see him again? No no Bella you are just exaggerating. But what if I'm not? No I need to see him. It's been killing me in the inside that  my sunshine is not with me.
"Bella" I heard Edward's voice. What?! Gash.
"Mmm" I said looking at him.
"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"Yeah why?!" I asked.
"Your heart started racing. You are scared why? Have I done something wrong?" He asked.
"No no you didn't I was thinking that's all" I said.
"What were you thinking that made you so scared?" Edward asked me.
"It's nothing I need to go home now Edward I'm tired and I need to go to school tomorrow" I said.
"I need to go to school too Bella. Why do you not want to tell me what you were thinking?" Edward asked.
"Cause it's nothing serious" I said getting up.
"Then just tell me" Edward pressured.
"I don't want to tell you. I'm going home bye see you tomorrow Edward" I said.
"It's Jacob isn't it?" Edward asked. I headed to the door to leave and Edward grabbed my waist. Edward lean in and I kissed his cheek instead. He looked confused and I gave him a small smile and opened the door.
"I'll take you home" he offered.
"No it's fine I need some time for myself" I said
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine see you at school" I said and left. The second I stepped out of his house I could breath. Fresh air, it smelled like Jacob. How I miss him. I headed home thinking of Jacob and my feelings for Edward. I love Edward.
I changed and fell sleep the second I touched the bed. I woke up and put on a cute outfit,did my hair, and put some make up on because today was Seth birthday and Leah invited me to his party. I'm so excited I'm heading to his party right after school. On my way to the party I'll buy Seth present.

(Her outfit)I went to school and like always Edward was waiting for me

(Her outfit)
I went to school and like always Edward was waiting for me. As I got off the car Edward placed his arm around my waist.
"You look different today Bella. Beautiful that's the word to describe how you look" Edward said and I smiled.
"Thank you. After school Leah invited me to Seth party and I'm going, I need to look presentable for the occasion you know" I said and Edward stop walking.
"Bella it's too dangerous you can't go" Edward said.
"What? Why?" I said kind of mad. He can't prohibit me from not going to the party.plus I want to see Jake it's a good excuse.
"I can't go. I can't protect you Bella" he said annoyed.
"Well I'm sorry Edward but I'm going. It's Seth birthday and he is my friend I'm not going to not go to his birthday because you tell me too" I said angrily.
"You are going because Jacob is going to be there" Edward said angrily.
"No im not. What is wrong with you?!" I said getting out of his grip.
"You just can't stay away from him can't you?!" Edward said furiously.
"No i can't Edward. Jacob is my best friend. He help me when I most needed you. He put me back together. He heal the wound you left open Edward" I said angrily.
"But I didn't mean to hurt you" he said softly.
"Well you did and guess who healed me. JACOB BLACK did okay and I'm going to Seth party whether you like it or not you understand that don't you?" I said angrily.
"Fine go to those dogs choose them over us" he said.
"I'm not choosing them over you. You are making me choose them not me" I said.
"Bella please don't go for me" he said.
"Edward I love you. But I haven't seen Jacob in so long because of you. And it's not fair that you are not letting me do anything. You are controlling my life" I said annoyingly.
"I'm sorry I know you are upset about not talking to Jacob" Edward said.
"I am upset it hurts me not seeing Jacob, Edward. Now let's go to class I don't want to be late" I said.
"Okay but be careful I can't be with you out there okay. Don't make them angry" he warned me.
"Don't worry. I trust them with my own life." I said confidently.
"Well I don't. Can I at least drop you off at the treaty line. I'll feel better" he said.
"Fine but Alice has to drop my car at home and tell Charlie. I have to buy Seth a present too" I said.
"Okay thank you for letting me take you" he said
"Okay let's go" I said and went to our classes.
Hey guys hope you like the chapter. I'll update the other chapter right after this one. Comment if you like and plz vote.
Take care
Bri..😚