7

Bella p.o.v
"I'm sorry Bella this was a mistake. I shouldn't have kiss you. I'm sorry I have a girlfriend this is not right" he said.
"No don't be I should of stop you. I'm sorry" I said. He said it was a mistake. Does he not like me anymore?
"Please don't tell anybody. it was a mistake it should have never happen" he said
"Don't worry I won't tell" I said getting up. I wanted to leave as fast as I could. I lost the person I love and a friend.
"I got to go Jacob see you around" I said turning around and jumping off the rock I fell but quickly got up and left.
I went to the car and the pack was there sleeping on with each other. I went to the driver seat and tried to sleep.
"Hey Bella, have you seen Jay ?" Lizzie asked.
"No I haven't probably walking around the beach or something he likes doing that" I lied.
"I check but he wasn't there" she said.
"Oh look he is coming over here" I said pointing at him.
"Oh thanks Bella" she said and I nodded. I turned by back to them and put a jacket over me.
"Bella" I heard Alice call.
"Alice is that you?" I asked getting off the car trying not to wake up anybody.
"Yes Bella, how did things went with Edward?" She asked.
"We broke up and he left that's it" I said.
"Did you choose?" She asked.
"Yeah I chose myself" I said.
"Got it. But we are still friends right?" She asked.
"Of course Alice. Hug?" I asked.
"That would be great" she said and we hugged.
"You want to have a sleepover at my house next weekend with Leah and Elizabeth maybe even Seth would join" I said laughing.
"Of course" she said.
"How is he feeling?" I asked.
"Well I knew something was up cause he seemed upset at himself, he seemed down. He is really devasted Bella, I've never seen him like this... it's so abnormal for him to seem so down. He knew this was happening, he knew this was coming, at least I told him it would be coming and that it was up to you to decide. I guess he decided to hold on the hope that you would change your mind" she said.
"I'm sorry Alice I didn't wanted things to be like this. Thru just happen" I said looking at Jacob. She was all over him. Ugh!
"I know you didn't but things happen for a reason Bella. I better go before Edward comes and sees this as a chance to see you. It will only hurt him more" she said.
"Bye Alice" I said. She nodded and left quickly.
Next morning we all ate breakfast. Angela and mike were with us. Angela had ask Seth to go to prom with her.
"Hey Bella?" Mike asked.
"Yes?" I said.
"I was thinking right.. maybe you would.. because like.." he started.
"Just spit it out" I said laughing.
"Okay" he said.
The whole pack was looking. Leah talking to Jake and Lizzie about I don't know.
I saw Mike getting up and jumping on a table. What the hell is he up to now?!
"Attention everybody. I want to ask Bella a very important question. Bella would you like to go to prom with me?" He asked grabbing a flower.
Everybody was looking at me. All eyes were on me, they were waiting for an answer, even people I don't know were looking and expecting a 'yes' from me. What am I supposed to do?!
"Bella..." he said.
"Ummm... sure" I said hesitantly. That word almost did not came out of my mouth.
"She said YES!" He scream and everybody started cheering.
I got up, grabbed my bag and left the restaurant. I've never liked attention, I hate it.. I don't deserve attention from anybody. It makes me sick from the stomach when I'm the center of attention, it gives me anxiety.
After I left and went outside the door, I took a deep breath. I remember one time I was presenting in front of my classmates and I got such a bad anxiety attack that my mom had to take me to a hospital. Thorough out the years I've learn how to control it.
"BELLA!" Mike scream.
"What?!" I asked angrily.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Nothing just leave me alone would you!" I said.
"I thought you liked it. What I did in there" he said.
"I don't like attention. I've never liked it okay is a thing that I have!" I said.
"But every other girl would have die if I did that why can't you?" He asked.
"I'm not other girls you hang out with okay!" I said angrily walking to my car.
"Why are you making a big deal about it. It happen, you said yes it's over damn Bella would you chill already!" He said getting mad himself.
"Are you kidding me right now! You pressured me into saying yes Mike! Everybody was looking at me!" I said more upset then mad now.
"Well yeah that was the only way you would say yes. You don't like me like I like you so I had to find a  way Bella!" He said angry now.
"We have talked about this already Mike! We had a long ass conversation. We are friends nothing else!" I said.
"I can change that if your best friend.. oh wait I forgot he is not your friend anymore opps sorry" he said.
"Why do you bring Jake into this Mike!" I said angrily.
"Because he likes you, you guys are really close there is no way I will have a chance with you if he is in the way!" He said screaming at me.
"He has a fucking girlfriend!" I said screaming at this point too.
"Better for me" he said.
"Shut the fuck up!" I said pissed.
"Why are you so upset about this Bella, don't you think you are overreacting" he said.
"You should know me. Friends know each other Mike" I said.
"I'm not Jake the know it all" he said annoyingly.
"Stop bringing JAKE into this damn it Mike!" I said angrier.
"Does it bother you that  you guys are not friends anymore? Huh tell me!" He said boyfriend mood.
"You know what I'm done with you!" I said starting the car
"Yeah right walk away from your problems just like you did with Jake" he scream. I felt my blood boil to the point that my cheeks turned red. I got off the car and went over to Mike. Leah got out of the restaurant and begin walking towards me.
"What did you say?" I said coldly.
"You heard me perfectly fine!" He said getting closer to me.
"Bella let's go home" Leah said grabbing my arm.
"Let go Leah" I said carefully. She slowly let go. I think she send a sing so to the pack because they quickly came out of the restaurant.
"Say it to my face" I said slowly looking him directly in the eye without blinking.
"Bella Leah is right lets go" Seth said.
"Stay out of this Seth" I said.
"Bella" I heard a familiar voice. Edward.
"What!" I said not taking my eyes off Mike.
"Don't do this just go home with Leah and Seth" he said.
"I did not ask for your advice Edward thank you very much!" I said. I felt a cold hand on my waist pulling back.
"Don't touch me" I said trying to get off his grip.
"I warn you Bella you never listen" he whisper in my ear.
"Let go" I said struggling to get off his grip.
"No" he said. He started taking me to his car.
"I'm not going to your car let go!" I said a little anxious.
"I'm not kidnapping you Bella. I just want you to relax" he said.
"Just let go Edward now!" I said.
"Calm down Bella I'm not going to hurt you" he said.
"Seth, Leah lets go!" I said. They started walking towards me and Edward grip tighten.
"Edward you are hurting me" I said very carefully not to start anything.
"I just want to talk Bella for the last time. Jacob has a girlfriend already we can work things out" he said. My heart began to pound hard. My eyes looked desperate and Leah and Seth began sprinting toward me. I guess my eyes have it away.
"Bella please I don't want to hurt you" he said.
"We will talk later now let me go you are scaring me" I said.
Leah and Seth grabbed my arm and Edward growl which cause and Seth and Leah to growl back in a defensive manner.
"Let go of Bella" Seth said angrily. The rest of the pack was coming.
"Seth calm down he will let go no big deal" I said trying to calm him down.
"Let go of BELLA!" Leah said more impatiently.
"What if I don't?" He said.
"Things will get ugly" Jake said from behind Leah.
"Edward please let's not make a big deal out of this I'll talk to you later. I'll call Alice tonight okay" I said.
"Promise" he said.
"I promise" I said and he slowly released me. My right side of the hip hurt.
"I'll be waiting. I just need to talk that's it" he said.
"I know but it won't change my mind just know that" I told him.
"You never know" he said and walked away.
"Bella are you okay?" Leah asked.
"I'm fine. He just is having a hard time that's all" I said.
"Can't he get over it!" Seth said. I started walking again.
"Get over what?" Jake asked.
"They broke up. Well more like Bella broke up with him" Seth said. I looked at Seth.
"Sorry I didn't know it was a secret" he said.
"It's not. It's just he is still listening" I said.
"How you know?" He asked.
"He is looking at Jake that's  how I know" I said looking stupid Jake really quickly and looking back st Edward.
"He can't read my mind for some reason so he is trying to figure out what's happening" I explain when Jake looked at me.
"Ohh" he said.
"Let's go guys!" I said getting in the driver seat.
"I'll drive you there Bella" Jake said.
"No it's fine if they can't go I can go by myself" I said.
"Let's go" he said grabbing my keys so quickly that I did not even blink.
"How did you do that?" I asked.
"I'm a werewolf Bella did you forget?" He asked.
"Oh trust me I'm far from forgetting that detail" I said laughing and getting in the passenger seat.
"Good" he said. I looked behind me one last time to see Edward growling and looking at Jake angrily.
"Lets go" I said. I rubbed my right side of my hip all of the way home. The pain just kept getting worse. He just hold me really tight lost control of his strength. I winced in pain but I tried playing it off with a fake cough.
"Does it hurt?" he said parking in front of my house. Charlie wasn't here yet.
"He did not mean to. He just lost control of his strength Jake" I said.
"I did not ask that. I asked if it hurt" he said.
"Jake.." I begged.
"Okay" he said we got off the car but he slightly pushed me against the car and pulled my shirt up slight to reveal purple marks that were getting swollen. He touched it carefully his warm skin felt good against mine.
I wince in pain
"Sorry" he said. I notice that Jake had gotten taller. He continue touching it carefully with his big hand. His touch made me think of things that I shouldn't. Good thing he can't read my mind.
"This doesn't look good Bella" he said after a while.
"It's find it doesn't hurt that much" I lied and continue walking, he was following. Is he going inside? Please come inside! I opened my door and he came in.
"Here lay down in the couch" he said.
"Jake it doesn't hurt" I said. He looked at the couch and I lay in there. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a towel.

He sat right next to me and lifting my shirt and placed the hot towel in the bruise

"Mmmm" I bit my lip to keep From wincing.
"Does it look that bad?" I asked.
"Well yeah it does. Does it hurt when you walk?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said. It started snowing really hard all of a sudden. I got up and called by dad.
"Hey dad are you coming home. Cause it's snowing and I don't want you coming home too late in this weather it's dangerous" I said.
"I'm at Billy's I though you were coming here" he said.
"I'm at home with Jake" I said.
"Oh good you two are making up. I don't think I'm going to make it home. Tell Jake Billy says to spend the night at the house" he said.
"Okay" I said
"Okay bye Bella see you tomorrow and don't do "things" will I'm not home behave" he said.
"Okay bye dad" I said and hung up.
"Billy says to spend the night here. I guess to not make Charlie suspicious" I said walking back to the couch.
"Let me see" he said. I lifted my shirt and he made a face.
"Hey" I said laying down in the couch.
"Just the truth" he said.
"You have gotten taller" I mention
"I know" he said lifting my feet and sitting down in the couch with me.
"What do you want to watch?" I asked.
"Scary movie" he said. I looked up a scary movie and we turned off the lights. It was already dark and Jake grabbed blanket and gave them to me. I got up and then laid my head in Jake's laps and put the blanket from my hips down. I had forgotten about my hip pain. Jake placed his hand in my hip to keep it warm and I felt complete.  It felt good to be in his embrace. I scream throughout the movie and Jake just laughed. I ended up falling sleep because I remember Jake taking me to my room. I was scared to be alone. He was about to leave
"Please stay I'm scared that Edward might show up" I said.
"Okay" he said he got on my bed and I snuggled into his embrace. Jake grabbed me and pulled me closer. I pht my arms around his hips. Feeling him so close I just wanted to kiss. I wanted him to be mine but he was Lizzie's.
"Jake?" I said. I could hear his heart beating as fast as mine. He likes me.
"Yeah?" He said.
"Can we be best friends again I miss that. Us. I miss that" I said awake now.
"Yeah I miss us time too Bella" he said. We were so close to each other I could hear his breath.
"I'm sorry about what I did to you Jake" I said.
"Don't worry about it i already forgot about it" he said.
"But I haven't I think of the last time I saw your face. It was so broken. I broke your heart Jake I'm really sorry. I go to sleep everyday thinking that I broke the heart of someone that I love so much and it breaks my heart into pieces. I can't forgive myself" I said looking down.
He lifted my chin " bells I forgive you" he said we were so close he looked at me right in the eye and I crashed my lips into his. I couldn't anymore I wanted to feel his lips against mine.
"Bella I can't do this I'm with Lizzie" he said but I kept kissing him not caring what he said he was fighting not to kiss him and I got on top f him and kissed his beck slowly.
"Bella please you- are making this--really hard for me" he said in between breaths. I ignore him and kept kissing him. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my hands in his hair.
"Bella please" he begged but I didn't care he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I kissed his jawline and made a trail down his neck.
"Bella" he said and I kissed him hard and
"Be-lla" he said.
"Please this won't  happen again just please tonight just for tonight. I won't  say anything" I said. I said kissing his lips and he slowly kissed me back. He slowly sat up and I took his shirt off.
"Bella" he said. I kept kissing him more eagerly. He pained me against the bed and started kissing my jawline and made his way down my neck. He looked at me and continued kissing me. After a while of heated make out session. We both fell sleep snuggled in each other embrace.
"Night Bells" he said.
"Night Jake" I said kissing his lips for the last time and falling sleep.
Hey guys hope you like the chapter! Take care!