32

Bella p.o.v
"I feel bad for that poor girl. I remember when I was about to get killed by a vampire myself. I was so scared. His eyes were so full of thirst for my blood is was just simply frightening. The worst part was that I knew what they were capable of, I knew that there was no way out. But that poor girl, she didn't know anything" I said.
" what I can't figure out is why your pack is so worried about him. Isn't he suppose to be like any other vampire, what's different?" I asked.
"I know why" Edward sighted painfully.
"What? What is it?" I asked.
"He's like you Bella" he said.
"Like me?" I asked.
"He is like shield, no power works on him. He can't be killed" he said.
"Yeah powers, but Jake doesn't have powers, he just got sharp teeth and the ability to transform" I said.
"This vampire has the ability to change forms too Bella. He can look like you or me or Jacob. Anyone he wants so you never see him coming, never see the danger you're in until it's too late. That's what makes him dangerous. You don't know who to chase because you don't know who he is" Edward said tighten his grip on the steering wheel.
"So you're saying that you could be him right now and I wouldn't know" I said.
"Yes Bella" he said looking at me briefly.
"Oh crap. This is bad." I sighted.
"The girl got killed inside her car. She thought her boyfriend was driving but he wasn't. He killed him." Edward continues.
"Does the police know?" I asked.
"Where else do you think I'm getting the information Bella. Other then the part that some crazy vampire killed them both, that's what they know. They are looking for suspects of their killer" Edward said.
"Can he turn into a werewolf?" I asked out of the blue.
"He can transform himself into whatever he wants. He can hide in plain sight" Edward repeated.
"Should we warn your family?" I asked.
"You don't have to worry about them. Vampires usually don't kill each other unless they are provoked. We haven't done anything to him, which means he would kill us just because he feels like it. What I'm worried about is your friends, the wolves, the kill vampires for a living, that's enough motive for him to kill them all." Edward said.
"I'm calling him now" I said.
"And you will explain it all" I said.
The phone dialed for a while before he picked up.
"Bella I'm busy right now, I need to call you later" he said.
"Wait wait. Here." I said handing the phone to Edward.
"Jacob" Edward said.
"This vampire you're after he is dangerous. He is shield against our powers, similarly to Bella, but unlike her, he can transform into anything he wants including one of you, he can change from human to wolf if he wants, he can change and look just like Paul or Sam or Seth, anyone for that matter. You need to be extra cautious, because if you're after him then he is after you" he said.
"Shit" I hear him say.
"Thanks I guess" he said awkwardly.
"Your welcome" he said handing me the phone.
"Jake please be careful" I said.
"I will" he said.
"Okay bye" I said.
"Bye Bella" he said hanging up.
"Do you think he'll come after me, since my blood is so 'mouth watering'" I asked.
"Hopefully he knows better not to" Edward said.
"Yeah" I said quietly.
"Because then I'll have enough motive to kill him" he said looking at me and I smiled.
"Thank you" I said grabbing his hand.
"Always" He said rubbing it.
Hope you like the chapter. Please comment and vote
And FOLLOW ME PLEASEEEEE!
-Bree