3

Bella p.o.v
Jacob and Lizzie. They are walking in the beach together something Jake and I used to do. There voices were getting closer, Jakes voice warmed my heart.
"Hey Bella" Lizzie said and I slowly opened my eyes. Tears were hold back when I saw that they were holding hands. I slowly got up
"Are you okay?!" She asked.
"I'm fine" I said my voice low, soft and shaky.
"Oh but look at you. Your eyes are red and your face is wet" she said. She is nice too. Darn it!
"Sand got in my eyes and they burn" I said cleaning my face. My phone ring
"Sorry it's my dad" I said walking away
"Hey dad" I said.
"Bella honey you okay. You don't sound good" he asked.
"I'm fine dad" I said.
"Just wanted to know if you and Jake have talked or anything?" He asked.
"No we haven't dad. I don't think we will but Seth is happy that I'm here so I'm staying" I said.
"Bella sweetie I know that it hurts you not talking to him I'm sorry." He said.
"It's fine. I'm mean I'm the one to blame for all of this chaos so I have to deal with it" I said.
"Edward called Bella. He told me what happen between you two I'm sorry. He told me to tell you that he wants to talk to you and that you have to pick your car up form his house" Charlie told me.
"He called. Dad I don't want to talk to him right now. I asked for time. Can you pick my car up? Please I have to many things going on in my mind to be thinking of Edward right now" I said angrily
"I will honey. If you need to talk I'm here Bella you know that right?" Charlie said.
"Yeah I know dad thank you. Can I sleep over Leah's today?" I asked.
"Sure honey but you have to come to take some clothe" he said.
"I know dad I will thank you. Bye love you" I said.
"Love you more" he said and hung up. I decided to walk to where Jacob and I talked for the first time. Life with Jake was so easy. As I walked I saw Jake and the girl talking. He made fire to keep her warm even though he was hugging her already. He does like her. I turn  around and began to walk back to the house.
"Bella ready to go!" Seth asked hugging me.
"You are freezing" he said rubbing his hand up and down my arm to give me warmth.
"And you are warm" I said laughing slightly.
"Well I am a werewolf" he said smiling.
"Yep" I said.
"Bella honey you cold" Leah asked smiling.
"Mhmm" I said shaking my head.
"But Seth is warming me up and feeling better now thank you" I said.
We walked to the beach with Seth by my side with his arm around me. He is nice.
"Bella you never get warm don't you" Seth asked.
"I don't know Jake said the same thing once" I said.
We reached the campfire and Paul was there with Quill. I guess I am a slow walker Leah was my by side too talking about how she was excited to go to the mall and spending time with girls.
"Aww look at the two love birds in each other's embrace" Paul said.
"Don't be stupid I'm only keeping Bella warm so she doesn't get sick" Seth said.
"Well it sucks that a 16 year old has game and you. You are what? 18, can't even make a girl look at you" I said jokingly.
"Don't you be fool young Bella. I have girls dying for me" Paul said smirking.
"Dreams don't count Paul" I said.
"Haha funny Bella" he said and I laughed.
"Okay Seth let go of your lover and come here" Paul said.
"Bella is not my lover" Seth whine like a little kid.
I grabbed Leah's arm and she laughed.
"You get a 2 for 1 special" Leah said.
"Good" I said.
"Leah do you think Jacob would ever forgive me for hurting him?" I asked.
"I don't know Bella ask him" Leah said.
"No it's fine I already know the answer to my question" I said looking at Jacob. He was leaving in to kiss Lizzie but boy was Leah not going to allow that to happen. He basically dragged me to where Jacob was and pushed me towards Jacob to stop them from kissing
"No PDA" Leah yelled
"Leah!" Jacob and I yelled angrily. Jacob skin was warm  against my hands because when Leah pushed me I hold on Jacob to not fall helplessly in the wet sand. His skin was so warm it felt nice against my freezing fingers.
"What?! I don't want to see people making out" Leah said and I quickly regain my balance and walked towards Leah giving her a death glare. "Next time you do that I will not give you food you hear me?" I said angrily.
"Yes ma'am" she said laughing.
"Don't do that Leah if I want to kiss Lizzie you can't  stop me" he said grabbing her cheeks and pressing his lips against hers. I looked at the two painfully. My heart broke into half. I walked away from the two and sat down next to the fire.
"Sorry Bella" I heard Paul said.
"About what?" I asked.
"About Jake and Lizzie" he said wrapping an arm around me.
"I know it hurts you" he said looking at me sadly.
"I'm fine" I said.
"I can tell you are not fine" he said giving me a small smile.
"Well that is always nice to hear" I said.
"Sorry but it's true" he said.
"Hey you want cupcakes I made some there in the table" I said.
"Don't mind if I do" Paul said getting up and taking two.
"Here Bella have one" Paul said.
"What is this I see? Paul offering food to someone else besides himself. You are chafing for the better Paul I'm proud of you" i said.
"Well thank you thank you" he said.
Soon enough everybody was around the fire. I was in between Leah and Seth. Paul and Quill were right next to Jake and Sam and Emily were right next to Seth.
"Bella how long have you been in Forks?" Lizzie asked.
"1 year and half" I answer.
"What school do you go to?" She asked
"Forks high school" I said.
"Me too. That is so cool" she said.
"What year are you in?" She asked.
"Senior" I said.
"I'm a sophomore like Jay" she said.
"That's great" I said.
"We should hang out sometime during lunch or something" she said.
"I don't know if my group is going to like that. They are very picky in choosing friends. They look for people who are nice and kind and etc" I said.
"Well if they choose you I don't think it will be a problem" she said smirking.
"What do you mean?" I said frowning at her comment.
"Oh nothing don't worry about right Jay" she said snuggling into Jakes chest.
"I need to go home to get some clothe can you take me Paul" I asked I needed to leave like know.
"I can't I need to get more food from the house" he said apologetically.
"It's fine" I said.
"Jacob take Bella to Charlie's house" Sam ordered.
"No no no it's fine" I said.
"Jacob go" Sam said and he got up.
"Leah want to come?" I asked my heart racing.
"Can't need to help with.. um.. Seth he has a pain in his ear" she did grabbing his ear.
"Ouch" he said.
"Oh it's fine" I said.
"I'll go with you Jay" Lizzie said.
"Okay let's go" he said. I slowly walked to the car. I went to the back seat because Lizzie got in the front one. I was against the window seat. It started raining and I could see the rain drops against the window it looked beautiful. Jacob was side hugging Lizzie. I remembered when Jake and I almost kissed. That will never happen again.
"Bella are you cold?" Lizzie asked on purpose.
"No im fine" I said.
"Don't you have s boyfriend to keep you warm too" she said. Oh I hate this girl.
"No I don't" I said coldly. We reached my house and I got down and went inside my house. My car was there.
"Dad" I said as I made my way to my room to get my clothe. As I was packing I felt two strong and cold arms wrap around me.
"Bella" Edward said.
"Edward what the hell are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm here to talk to you" he said.
"Edward I asked for time" I said trying to get out of his grip.
"But Bella I can't live without you. We need to talk things out you were mad I understand" he said breathing in my neck.
"Stop okay. I need time for myself okay" I said.
"But you spend it with that dog" he said furiously.
"Let go" I said and he did.
"Jake is not a dog. Don't call him that he is my best friend!" I whispered yelled.
"He is not your friend anymore give it up" he said madly.
"No because one thing that Jake taught me was to never give up" I said.
"Stop it with Jacob he is history Bella don't you see I'm jealous!" Edward said.
"I don't care Edward he is my friend!" I said. He grabbed my wrist and pushed my against a wall.
"Bella forget about him" he said.
"You are hurting me" I said. I was scared I've never even him this mad before.
"Forget about him now! Bella he is not good for you!" He said.
"Neither are you" I said.
He growled
"Bella! Listen to me don't make me hurt him. I don't want to do that" he said.
"What?!  Are you fucking serious. You are crazy don't even try to touch him! I will hate you forever Edward do you hear me!" I said angrily. I was scared of Edward that he would hurt me.
" he is here in your house Bella he can't leave you alone can't he not even for one second.We will talk later Bella. You are not thinking straight right now" he said.
"I'm warning you Edward don't  you dare hurt Jacob" I said and in a instant he was gone.
I finished packing with shaking hands.
I went down and Jacob was in the house. Edward was right. Jacob was looking at me.
"Bye Dad see you tomorrow. I'm going downtown with Leah and Emily to go shopping so I won't come home. I'll drop off some food before I leave okay" I said not looking at Jacob. He heard everything.
"Sure sure honey" he said and I hugged him.
"Can I have my keys?" I asked.
"What keys?" He asked.
"Car keys" I said.
"I haven't picked your car yet" he said.
"But my car was outside" I said looking though the window to see that it wasn't there anymore.
"Not it's not you must of seen wrong" Charlie said Laughing
"Yeah maybe" I said.
"So are you kids good now. Are you guys talking again?" He asked both Jacob and I.
"Bye dad see ya" I said kissing his cheek and opening the door, Jacob followed. Edward he wants to kill Jake. Oh my god what do I do? My heart was racing.
"Bella" Jake husky voice said. I looked at him with worry and scared eyes. He grabbed my wrist and I tried to pull away but he was too strong. I had fingers marks.
"He-he didn't hurt me I promise. It doesn't hurt" I said shakily.
"He won't hurt me don't worry about that" he said coldly.
"But-but he-he said it. I can't let him -hurt you-I've cause enough pain Jak- Jacob" I said.
"Calm down Bella your heart beat is racing" he warned me.
"No Jake. Listen to me. He is going to hurt you okay so be careful-he-I don't know-I'm-no-he is just mad-he-he-can't hurt you-he knows that would kill me-right?!-Jake please don't fight him-don't don't do anything stupid- I don't want you to get hurt-please-please-promise me that" I said by breaths getting heavier by the minute. My chest was closing and my hands shaking even more.
"Bella you need to calm down first the worst thing that could  happen right now is you getting a heart attack okay" he said.
"I don't care Jake look at me please promise me that" I said my eyes getting watery.
"Jay come on you are getting wet" Lizzie yelled from the car.
I walked with my dumbed legs to the car. I couldn't feel my body. We reached the fireplace in matter of minutes. Everybody had move the things under a roof. Lizzie got down and left to go under the roof but I just stay there. I couldn't move I don't why but I couldn't. What happen? I stayed in my seat shocked I guess. If Jacob dies it will be my fault? How can I live in a world where Jacob doesn't exist? Then it hit me. I love Jacob Black.

An Undiscovered Love ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara