31

Jacob p.o.v
It's has been two weeks! I haven't seen Bella for two weeks. She says that she is really busy trying to keep up with Alice's to do list for the weeding. Right now they are two weeks away from the weeding and Bella is going crazy. She is up before 5 and out the door by 6. They've been going on 3 or 5 hours trips to get flowers for the weeding an they still can't find it. Bella is leaving to go to New York in like 2 days to go check Alice's weeding dress and staying there to make sure everything is fine with the weeding dress. She wants me to go to New York with her and I think I'll take her offer. Plus Alice was the one that invited me. Something about getting a break from everybody's future when she is around me. Bella said it will help her keep calm through this last phase. Whatever. I just wanna go to New York because who wouldn't right?
"Okay Jake I'm leaving.Eggs and toast in the kitchen if you want any. Love you. See you tonight yeah?" Bella said grabbing her bag from the counter.
"Okay Bells. Don't over work yourself, it's just a weeding" I said hugging her.
"I know but it's Alice's weeding and she only gets one. And she has waited for so long" She said.
"True" I said.
"Okay I gotta go I was suppose to be there at 5 am today and it's 5:30 so I'm late. Wish me luck" She said kissing my lips and grabbing her jacket.
"As long as she doesn't suck the blood out of you, I think you'll be fine" I said smiling at her.
"Fingers cross" she said closing the door behind her.
I heard a car that wasn't Bella pull up and I walked to the window to take a look.
A car.
But not just any car.
Edward's car.
His car.
Seriously.
I walked out the door to see Bella in her car to preoccupied looking through her to-do list from Alice to even notice his car.
"Bells!" I yell and she turn around to meet my gaze and then looked at the car that was parked in front of car.
She got out of the car and walked towards me.
"Bella" Edward said in his stupid Edward voice.
"Edward" She said lightly.
"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Alice got impatient and asked me to come look for you to drop you off. She thought you fell asleep and you know she is like a time bomb ready to explode right now" Edward said casually.
"Well first, I did fall asleep, sorry. Second, it's fine I'll go in my car, thanks for coming though" She said.
"Yeah, I kinda have to take you, because Alice left and we have to get our final arrangements, remember?" Edward asked.
"Oh crap, I forgot about my dress and your tuxedo. Okay that's like 2 hours away. Where is Alice at? What is she doing?" She asked.
"The flowers arrangement" Edward said.
"But we had that already" she said.
"She changed her mind. Again." He said.
"She has changed her mind like three times already. One more time won't hurt right?" She said sarcastically.
"We have the appointment at 10. If we leave now we won't have traffic" Edward said.
"Okay Yeah Let's go. I need to come back and help Jake get his airplane ticket for New York" She said.
"I can do it. It's not that hard" I said.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Okay I guess I'll see you tonight. I'll bring pizza" she said.
"Don't tell Seth or Paul" I joked.
"Never" She said.
"Okay I'll see you tonight. I love you bye" Bella said kissing my cheek and walking towards the car.
Edward looked at me intensely and then turn away.
"I love you too" I said.
Bella p.o.v
"That's a two hour long ride. Alice's weeding better be the best wedding I have ever gone and ever will go to" I said sighting.
"I bet that'll change with your weeding" Edward.
"Can we stop by a gas station I need to buy a water bottle" I said.
"Yeah sure" he said.
Once we arrived at the gas station I got a water bottle and Edward got food...wait... food?
"Will that be all?" The cashier asked.
"Yes" Edward said handing him his credit card.
"Actually this water bottle is separate" I said grabbing from the pile of stuff in the counter.
"No it's not" Edward said smiling at the cashier(girl). She literally was drooling when he smiled. What can I say, Edward has that type of effect on people.
"No I'm paying for my water bottle" I said smiling at the girl.
"Are you guys together or not?" She asked eying Edward. Talk about eye rape.
"Yes. Here" Edward said handing her his credit card.
"Okay thank you, have a nice day" she said handing him the receipt which he left me to take since he was out the door. I noticed there was a phone number written down
909-347-3356
- just in case it doesn't work out, give me a call!
"You got yourself a lover" I said as we got in the car.
"What?" He asked clueless
"This" I said holding up the receipt.
"Oh yeah" Edward said.
"Just throw it away" he said.
"I'll put it away" I said putting it in my bag.
"Is it weird knowing what everybody thinks?" I asked.
"Depends on the person. If they are strangers I usually don't care. But then when I know them, it feels like I'm invading their privacy." He said.
"That's true, but then you get to know who likes you and who doesn't. You don't even have to ask. Means easy prom date you know" I said.
"I can't read your mind, so I can't ask you to go as my date to Alice's weeding" he said.
"Edward we talked about this, we're friends and I love you, but no dates" I said.
"It's hard not being able to read your mind sometimes. Maybe if I did I would know if I had even the smallest chance with you" Edward said.
"Please Edward don't make jump off the car" I said chuckling.
"Fine fine. I'm done" Edward said smiling.
"Let me call my dad" I said getting my phone out of my bag and dialing his number.
"Hey Bella, how are you kid?" Charlie said.
"I'm good, dad, Jake is gonna pick you up later to take you to the bun fire for tonight. Please don't give Jake a hard time if he doesn't have a seatbelt on" I said laughing.
"Seatbelts are the first and most important safety rules for driving. You kidding me. I'm a police officer" Charlie said.
"Fine, just don't try to give him a ticket. He is actually wearing it now" I said.
"Fine. I gotta go bye love you" Charlie said.
"I love you too. Bye." I said hanging up.
"You going to a bun fire?" Edward asked.
"Yep. It's a werewolf tradition. Dad doesn't know that of course" I said.
"Get comfortable there was an accident" he said.
"Traffic" i stated.
"Yep. Good thing I brought food" Edward said.
"Good thing is 6 am" I stated
"That too" he smiled
Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I have more shifts now so I'm working more. School is pretty heavy as well.
Please comment and voteee
Breeeeee