30

Bella p.o.v
Today I'm leaving my mom to go back to Forks. My mom tired to convince me to stay with her but I'll rather stay with my dad, because truth is my mom looks very happy with having Phil. It's her time to enjoy, have some happiness in life.
"I will miss you so much!" My mom said hugging me so tight.
"I'll miss you too, I'll come visit soon. I promise" I said as I hugged Phil quickly before looking at my mom and giving her a kiss.
"I love you mom" I said.
"I love you too sweetie" my mom said sadly.
"Don't cry over me, I'm not dead" I said.
"Okay, I'll miss you. Thank you for visiting. Say hi to Charlie for me" My mom said hugging one more time.
"Okay mom I will. I have to go before my plane takes off" I said grabbing my bags.
"Thank you for having me. I really appreciate it" Jake said hugging my mom and doing the weird bro hug with Phil.
"Make sure to bring Jacob next time you visit, I like him" My mom said and I rolled my eyes.
"Let's go" I said walking away from my mom and Phil.
"Here let me help you" Jake said grabbing my bags.
"No I'm fine" I said trying to stop him.
"Bella honey, you are a lot of things. But we both know that you are not strong" Hake said laughing.
"Whatever" I said punching his arm.
We waited about half an hour before our plane took off. Jake and I sat next to each other.
"So do you like planes?" I asked Jake once we were on our seats.
"Yeah, it's exciting. I usually don't travel anymore, only on cars. But I think I like it. Plus, we both know that if this airplane goes down, I'm not only one that can survive" he whisper.
"Well that's true" I said.
"And does Sam know?" I asked.
"Know what?" He asked.
"That you imprinted on me?" I asked.
"I haven't told him yet. But I don't think he will mind. You already know about our secret. You are family. Seth will be so happy when I tell him" Jacob said
"You can't hide it either way, they will find out one way or the other" I said.
"Well yeah. I'm glad you're with me" Jake said grabbing my hand in his.
"Me too" I said laying my head on his shoulder.
"I'll be going to Edward's house a lot when we arrive at Forks. Alice needs me with weeding details. I'm the maid of honor so." I said.
"He will talk to you about me imprinting on you. He will want to know if it's true, from your own mouth" Jake said.
"I know Jake. But hey, Alice is my best friend, and I just happened to break up with his brother, of course if gonna be awkward. But Alice promised to try and keep him away as much as possible. Of course we both know that's not gonna happen because Edward is stubborn. But I need you to know, that I love you and that you don't have to worry about anything. You have to trust me" I said looking at him.
"I trust you" He said kissing my lips softly.
"Also once we arrive you can't kiss me anymore" I said giggling.
"Then I guess I have to take advantage of the time I get here" he said smirking.
"Yeah you do" I said kissing him again.
"But since I'm gonna sleep because I'm tired, I'm afraid you won't" I said snuggling into him and closing my eyes.
"I love you Jake" I said as I felt his lips on mine.
"And I love you" He said.
Hey guys hope you like the chapter! Comment and vote. Also sorry for the short chapters, I'm trying to keep it short so I can write this book that best I can without feeling frustration. I'll try to write longer chapters, but for now I'll keep them short. Please don't forget to give me ideas.
Thank you!
Breeee