13

Bella p.o.v
I went home and cried with so much anger and sadness. I screamed and cried and it went on like that for a few hours, I went to my room and fell sleep. I woke up to my pone blowing up.
"Hello?" I said weakly barely been able to talk.
"Bella, hey where are you I thought you were over at Emily" my dad says.
"Umm... I was but I didn't feel good so I just went home, I'm sorry" I said, my throat hurt.
"Do you want me to go home?" He asked.
"No no dad is fine have some fun with Billy you haven't seen him in a while" I said.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"I'm fine just need some sleep bye dad" I said hanging up before he even got to say anything. I heard a car pull over and a knock in the door.
I went down stairs and open it. It was Alice and Edward.
"Oh... hey" I said. Alice gave a sympathetic smile.
"Hey just came by to check on you" Alice said.
"I haven't killed Myself during don't worry" I said.
"Have you been crying your eyes are red" Alice said.
"Alice you know all of these already please don't ask any questions" I said too tired to start a fight.
" I just need to make sure" she said looking up at Edward.
"I'm sorry about what happen Bella" he said.
"Yeah thanks. I don't want to be rude but what are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"I just wanted to check on you" Edward said.
"Well I'm fine, now I'll rather be alone if you don't mind" I said.
"Oh yeah sure, let's go" Alice said pulling Edward.
"Bye Bella" Edward said getting closer to give me a kiss in the forehead but I stopped him with my hand.
"Not now please just go" I said going inside the house and shutting it. Pictures of Jake's face filled my mind. The phone ring
"Hello?" I said.
"Bella finally you answer, have you seen Jacob he disappeared after you guys talked, what happen?" Leah asked worriedly.
"I let Jake go Leah, so he can be happy" I said.
"Ohh bella" leah said.
" I have to go" I said. I laid in the couch thinking of about Jake, Leah seemed worry about him maybe she is worried that she will do something crazy. Wait what if he does?
I got up and call Leah
"Bella" Leah said.
"Leah what were you going to say about Jacob" I asked.
"Well that we can't find him anywhere, Paul and Seth went out to look for him but he is nowhere to be fine. But it's fine he will come home tomorrow" Leah said.
"Okay thanks bye" I said hanging up.
I don't want him getting hurt. I don't want him doing anything crazy because of me. Jacob is Jacob. I should just make sure he is okay. I grabbed my keys and went to my car. Where could you be Jacob? I began to drive down town. It was raining downtown, hard, I had to drive very carefully. Jake Jake Jake where are you?. I parked my car and begin to walk. I was just looking around and couldn't find anything. I was just wasting my time. I went back to my car and went back home, my hair was soaking wet.
I called Leah
"Hey have you found him yet" I asked.
"No but Seth knows what he is thinking. It looks like Jake transform. Seth says is not good. He is very mad and sad, he has so many mix feelings. He is overwhelmed with himself" she explain.
"Is he going to do something crazy?" I asked.
" I don't think so" she said.
"Okay I have to go" I said and hang up. My bell ring.
"What did you do to Jake!?" Lizzie came angrily.
"He is at your house?" I asked
"Of course he is, he is crying non stop!!" She said.
"What I did is nothing of your business" I said. She slapped me across the face so hard I felt my brain shake. My cheek burning.
"What the hell?" I asked.
"Tell me!" She yelled.
"I have nothing to tell you, now get out before I kick you out" I said. I felt her grabbing hair and pulling back making me fall to the floor. She got ontop of me and hit me. I kicked her away from means for up but she punched my nose making me bleed.
"Stop!" I yelled trying to get her off. I was trying to kick her away but the more I try the more she tangled herself against me. I felt somebody pulling her away as I laid in the floor with a bloody nose.
"What are you doing?" I head him say.
"I needed to give her what she deserved for making you cry again. I haven't seen you cry like this since she left you for him" Lizzie yelled kicking her legs.
"Stop Lizzie, go home!" Jacob said
"I had to do it. I couldn't let her just live her life making you suffer like this. This is her fault" she said.
"Go!" Jake said. I heard footsteps towards the door and a slam. I have my eyes close, I hate blood, plus my head is spinning. I could feel blood in my hand, but I didn't open my eyes.
"Bella" Jake said coming to me.
"Just go home Jacob" I said feeling tears forming again. My eyes burn from crying all night. I felt him lift me up and putting me in the couch.
"Bella your nose is bleeding" he said.
"I can smell the blood" I said.
He went to fridge and got ice.
"We need to clean the blood first" he said.
I went to the restroom looking up all the time, I wash my hands and then slowly my nose, it hurt like hell, my head was bleeding as well. I went down to find Jacob siting in the couch. He handed me the ice and I noticed his eyes were as red as mine, it made my heart break, years formed in my eyes.
"I don't want you doing anything stupid" I said sitting down.
"I'm not going to kill myself" he said.
"Don't say that, its not funny" I said.
"Well I'm not going to do anything that will get me kill" he said.
"Don't do anything dangerous for that matter okay. I don't want you getting hurt. Not because we are not friends it means I don't care about you" I said.
"I'm sorry about Lizzie" he said.
"I'm sorry too, this is all my fault Jacob" I said. Jake came closer and I tense. He lifted my chin and looked at me.
"Bella she is mad because I broke up with her" he said and my heart stopped.
Hey guys hope you like the chapter!
Comment below
Take care
Bri