12

Bella p.o.v
We were on the road, everybody was quiet.
"I can't believe he said that" Leah said angrily after a while of silence.
"Yeah me neither" Alice said.
"Oh he will get a piece of mind tomorrow, he did not just threaten you out there! in front of BITCHY LIZZIE" Leah said.
"Leah let's forget about the subject, I don't want to talk about it right now" I said. Alice phone ring.
"Alice, you can't tell Edward"  I said.
"Bella, he already knows, that's why he is calling me" she said.
"Leah listen to what he says" I whisper in her ear. She nodded.
"No need I'll put him on speaker" Alice said.
"Hello?" She said.
"Alice, did Jacob hurt Bella?!" he asked anxiously.
"I think you would have known that" She says.
"HOW CAN HE DARE TO THREATEN HER!" He said angrily.
"I don't think he meant it like that, he was just defending his GIRLFRIEND. however, I don't agree with his attitude and reaction" She said calmly.
"That dog better stay away from Bella or else I'll make sure he does" He said and Leah growled. I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Don't be that dramatic Edward we have talk about this" She said.
"I want to talk to Bella, hand the phone to her please" Edward said. she handed me the phone and I turn off the speaker.
"Bella?" he asked softly.
"Yes"  I said.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"I think Alice already answer that. I'm fine, Jake would never hurt me" I said.
"Stop defending him, you never know. A day ago you would have told me that he would never threaten to hurt you and look at us now" he said angrily. I was silent.
"I'm not going to let him hurt you Bella! under my dead body you hear me" He said.
"Don't be telling me this and expect me to be okay with it! Don't hurt him, I'm not going to let you hurt him" I said angrily.
"And what are you going to do about it?" He asked.

"You will never see me again. Loose me forever, no friendship, nothing!" I said.
"Bella he threaten you how can you still defend him?" He asked angrily.
"Because he is my friend, I gotta go bye" I said hanging up and handing the phone to Alice.
That night came and Leah and I were watching when we hear a gowl.
"It's Seth" Leah said and went outside. I saw Seth he had a pretty fur color. I pat his head and he just cried, I kissed his head and said
"It's fine he was just angry don't be mad at him okay. He loves you, you are like a brother to him"
After a while he disappeared and I went to bed along with Leah.
Time skip
It's being 3 weeks since the fight. I graduated today! I got ready and went to school, The Cullen's were there all next to me. I did my speech and sat down. After wards my dad gave me a hug and congratulated me giving 500$ as a gift. Alice and Edward talked to me for a while and then I left with my dad.
"Bella, congrats you are now entering the stage of experience. I'm always here if you need me" Edward said kissing my forehead before I left. I thank him and kissed his cheek.
Leah and Seth were in my house. They hugged me and made fun of me. We went out for dinner.
"You know Emily sick, she can't even get out of bed to make the food for the guys, I feel bad cause I can't cook, I'm learning though" Leah said as we're eating, my dad just laughed.
"Bella please can you cook for us, she is torturing us, her food is as bad as eating dirt please please I beg you" he said.
"Sure I can cook for you guys. Dad would you mind if you pick your food up from Emily's house for the next few days?" I asked.
"No not at all" he said
"What does emily have?" I asked.
"She has the stomach virus that's going around. Sam is taking care of her" Leah added.
"Oh how sad" I said.
Time skip
The day was over and I went right to bed sleeping like a baby!
Next day I got ready and went to Emily's house around 8 to make breakfast.
"Hey Bella, thanks for coming" Paul said as soon as I came through the door.
"My pleasure, you guys like cupcakes?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said smiling.
"Great cause I'm going to make some" I said. I headed to the kitchen and made a lot of food, I set it in the table and call everybody to come and eat, I grabbed Emily's plate and went to her room.
"Hey Em I heard you are sick, so I made you some tea, and bread it helps keep your stomach settle" I said she smiled.
"Thank you Bella, I appreciate you coming and dealing with this kiddos for a few days" she said.
"No need to thank me"I said as Sam came and smiled. I quickly left the room to see the guys almost finishing the food.
"Hey!" I yelled. They all quickly turn around.
"You guys didn't leave any food for Leah or Jake, how rude!" I said angrily.
"Oh sorry our bad, we didn't know" Paul said.
"You guys are suppose to share the food" I said.
"Well we forgot Jake and Leah were not here" they said in their defense.
"Ugh! I need to cook now for them, you guys are too much for me I swear!" I said heading to the kitchen. I did more pancakes, a lot of them and bacon with eggs.
"Why do they get more?" They complain.
"Because you guys need to learn how to share!" I said.
"Not fair!" They said.
"Life is not fair kids learn that now before it's too late" I said as Leah and Jake came in through the door. They look serious I bet Leah told him something.
"Leah can you give me some of your pancakes please?" Paul asked.
"Psshhh no im starving" she said sitting in the table along with Jake, he was quiet and I was too. I grabbed the plates and walked over to the table and set them down for them and then away without saying a word.
"Bella can you make more pancakes please?" Seth asked sweetly.
"Ugh! You guys are using Seth so I can give you guys more food, I'm not falling for it" i said.
"Told you she wouldn't fall for it" Quill said and I laughed.
"Bella is everything okay with this guys, they are not giving you too much trouble are they?" Leah asked eying them all.
"No more trouble then I can't handle" I said.
"I'm going to check on Emily" I said knocking on the door. I hear 'come in Bella' and I went in.
"How did you know it was me?" I asked.
"You are the only one who knocks on the door" Emily laughs.
"I'm just here to pick up your plate" I said picking it up and leaving the room. I washed the plate and then starting cook lunch.
"Bella we are starving!" They complain
"You guys just ate 5 minutes ago chill" I said. Leah finished and washed her plate. After Jake finished he came and I grabbed his plate and washed it without making eye contact with him.
"Ooooo somebody is mad at Jake!" Paul said.
I didn't say anything and put the cupcakes to the oven, Jake looked at me and sighted.