29

Bella p.o.v
"Jake how do you know you imprinted on me?" I asked barging in his room without knocking. I mean I have seen him naked before. When he hurt himself trying to save Leah, he was naked.
"Bella, jeez, some privacy!" Jake said wrapping a towel around his waist.
"Not like you have any" I mention.
"What was it that you asked?" He asked sitting down on his bed.
"How do you know you imprinted on me?" I asked.
"A picture in your room" he said.
"When were you in my room?" I asked curiously.
"That's not the point. I saw the picture and I just knew, now I get why I felt off when you were around me or when you were not with me. Why I kept thinking about you 24/7. It all makes sense now" he explained.
"Well what happens now, does this means you claimed me and now I can't be with anyone else's but you?" I asked.
"No bella! We can't force you to love us, it just happens, we'll sometimes. In other cases the girl never likes us romantically so we are just whatever they want us to be" he explain.
"So I'm not claimed?" I asked.
"Well basically yes, at least from the other werewolves and vampires" he said.
"Vampires? What do they have to do in all of this?" I asked.
"Its a way to let them know they can't hurt you, because then, things will get ugly real fast! They rather not mess with a werewolf's imprint" he said.
"So I'm safe from them?" I asked.
"Yeah, you can say that" he said smiling.
"Okay great" I said smiling.
"It also means Edward knows" he added.
"I know" I said.
"And you're okay with it?" He asked.
"Of course, maybe it's better this way. He will forget about me faster" I said.
"Bella, he won't" Jake said.
"How do you know?" I asked.
"Because I wouldn't" he said.
"Jake you already know I like you" I said.
"You do?" He asked.
"Yes.. but I don't think it's a good time to you know date.." I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because I just broke up with EdwRd and you just broke up with Elizabeth. Let's give it time and maybe we could try it out. But not now, I still love Edward..not in that way... but I care about him and I don't want to hurt him more then he already is. It's just not fair for him to go through so much all at once. I want him to be okay, I can't just start dating and act like I don't care about his feelings because I do" I said.
"I know you care about him, and if I have waited for so long. I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer. Because you're my whole world Bella, and time without you, is no time at all" he said looking down at me.
"I love you Bella, but you already know that" he said.
"Jake... so Alice is getting married and she wanted to know if you wanted to come?" I asked in a high pitched voice.
"She is getting married?" He asked surprise.
"Yes... here" I said handing him his wedding invitation.
"You are allowed to take a plus one" I informed.
"You?" He asked.
"No I'm taking Leah" I said.
"I'm hurt Bella Swan" he said.
"Maybe your dad?" I asked.
"Bella, are you kidding?" He asked.
"No, plus Alice will have a table specially for all of you. So it's not gonna be a stranger party. She invited Seth, Paul, Quill, and even Sam" I said.
"You have to be crazy, how is she planning to feed all of us" he said laughing
"Jake, remember that vampires don't eat. She is inviting a lot of my high school friends as well.. it will be so fun. Pleaseeeeeeeeee" I said.
"Fine I'll go to her stupid weeding" he said.
"The food will be so good. I can't wait!" I said excitedly.
"She will be so happy!" I said.
"Bella are you sure you okay with me imprinting on you?" Jake asked nervously.
"Well it's not like you can take it back. Plus we all knew you would end up imprinting on me someday" I said winking at him.
"Cocky much" He said
"Well I am wonderful, and kind, and giving, what else could you want? You have the whole package" I said laughing.
"Well that's true" he said laughing.
"I missed you Jake" I said hugging from his side.
"And I missed you Bella, you have no idea" he said.
"And Jake?" I said.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I love you too" I said crashing my lips into his and I felt that my world had stopped and that Jake was now in control of it. He was the person I would spend the rest of my live with. I'll spend my live with my own personal sunshine.
Jacob Black was the person I love.
Pretending not to like him, will be harder then I thought
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in months. Truth is I'm currently in writer's block down. I can't seem to think of anything to write. It's like my mind is blank. I know I just need time to actually think but I would appreciate it if you would leave comments below to let me know some ideas for the book. What you want to see? Please give me ideas, I don't want to end this book, I really want to continue to write it. And I'm gonna try to disconnect and reconnect my brain to see if it works haha but I need your help.
Thank you
Breeee