25

Jacob's p.o.v
WHY!? It kills me, seeing them so close to each other makes me want to kill every single living thing on this planet!
NO! Stop! Liz is your true love, you don't care about Bella! You don't care if she is fuck- UGH! I just can't live knowing that someone is touching her the way I wish to, kissing the lips that I want to kiss!
ENOUGH!
I'm back home, Bella's mom is worried about her!
"Where is she?" She asked as soon as I opened the door.
"Well I saw her but she refused to come home with me. I really try to bring her l, but I can't  force her either" I said placing the keys on the table
"Do you know where she is?" Her mom asked.
"Bella is going back to Forks tomorrow " I said.
"WHAT!?" Her mom yelled anxiously.
"She told me" I finished.
"I will not let her do such thing" she said.
"Tell me where she is" she said again in a stern voice.
"I'll take you there...tomorrow" I said emphasizing the last word.
"Why tomorrow?" She asked.
"She needs time for herself. Maybe if she gets some rest she will be able to think more clearly" I said.
"Fine. First thing in the morning" she said sighting.
"You got it" I said.
"Just tell me one thing. Is she really mad at me?" She asked sadly.
"She is not so mad, more like upset by your words" I said.
"I didn't mean to say that! I was just mad" she explained.
"Tell her that but it won't change the harm done. She is hurt that you didn't stand up for her. I feel like she thinks she is gonna loose you to Liz, that she is not gonna be your daughter anymore. Hurt that she had to stand up for herself and that her own mother betrayed her in a way" I told her.
"I would never betray her" she said looking down.
"I'll be ready by 6 it's that okay?" I asked.
"Yes i don't want to give her a chance to leave before I clear things up with her" she said.
"See you tomorrow" I said and walked to my room. Liz was laying in bed with a pair of very short, shorts and a bra.
"Hey baby. Come here" she said seductively. I laid down next to her and closed my eyes.
"Are you tired?" She whispered nibbling at my ear.
"Yes I am actually" I said.
"Well why don't we have a little fun and then go to bed" she said climbing on top of me kissing my neck.
"I'm really not in the mood, I'm sorry. Like I said I'm tired" I said pushing her away slightly.
"Are you rejecting me?" She asked in a shocked tone.
"I wouldn't choose that word" I said.
"Come on I want to feel you inside me" she tried again grabbing my shoulders.
"Liz please, I told you I don't want to do it" I said.
"Babe" she said sitting on my lap, wrapping her legs around me.
"I want you so bad. I have been feeling like you don't want me lately. It's been 3 weeks Jake. I need you inside me" she said kissing my jawline.
"I'm gonna sleep in Bella's room. Your dad would appreciate it that since she is not here" I said.
"It's because of her isn't it?" She asked angrily.
"What?" I asked
"You haven't touched me because of her. ISABELLA! UGH YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH- SHE IS A HOE! Bet she is sleeping with Rob right now. Fucking him so hard I'm surprised we can't hear her screams" she said looking at me carefully.
"Enough Elizabeth! I've had it with you and Bella fighting all the time. Can't you just leave her alone for one god damn second. Just back off won't you" I said angrily turning around toward the door.
"Right protect her! What the fuck is wrong with you Jacob! I'm your fucking girlfriend! Not that lame ass hoe you call your friend" she yelled angrily.
"I said enough!" I yelled at her.
"I'm not! Look, fuck that bitch! You're mine! If she as much as dares to come near you, I'm fucking her up so bad that a hospital will become her permanent home" she warn.
"Just fuck off" I said angrily.
"The fuck you mean 'fuck off'. You are mine, get that through the thick ass head of yours" she said.
"You are so fucking immature sometimes! Maybe Bella is right. First grow up and then find a fucking boyfriend. Because honestly I don't want you to drag me to your lame ass bitch attitude all the damn time. It's fucking annoying and idiotic" I said angrily.
"What are you saying?" She asked.
"We need a break" I said.
"So you're breaking up with me?" She asked laughing slightly like this was a joke.
"If that's how you want to put things then yeah I'm breaking up with you" I said.
"Okay babe chill out" she said.
"I'm not joking" I said.
"The fuck you are. No way you are breaking up with me" she said.
"Isn't that what I just said" I said.
"Who do you think you are?" She asked.
"The boyfriend who got cheated on and caught his girlfriend cheating on him 3 weeks ago. You really thought I wouldn't notice. Grow up and then find somebody and not cheat on them would you. Cause that just makes you look like a whore" I said turning on my heel and walking to Bella's room locking the door behind me.
Once I was in her room, I couldn't help but look around her place. I found several pictures of Rob and her when there were little kids with someone else who I can only guess to be Johna. Then I saw more recent pictures of Rob and Bella together. They are like magnets. There are a lot of pictures of them and it only makes me sick but then I saw a whole wall of pictures with all of her family. Charlie, Billy, Angela, Mike, Phil, Sed, Paul, Quill, Leah, Emily, And even Sam. Wonder when she was able to take pictures of him, but nonetheless there were a few of him. I saw a lot of pictures of me and Bella together. Some of them from 2 years ago and some from childhood. I could say more than half of the pictures were of her and me.
Wow so she does care about me. Some pictures were of only me and I wonder when she took those. One picture in particular grabbed my attention. I could only guess Leah took the picture, I was looking at her in the eyes, my eyes sparkle with something unknown. She was smiling at me and I was looking down at her and it's only then that I realized
I imprint on Isabella Swan!
Hey guys hope you like the chapter! What do you guys think???
COMMENT AND VOTE BELOW!
FOLLOW!