6

Bella p.o.v
Friday came and Leah along with the others and Angela came with me in my truck. Sam was taking Emily. We soon arrived in La Push. Angela and Seth had being flirting with each other, I'm so happy for them. Okay we arrive and people were all around the beach. There was Food and the guys ran towards it and began to eat but not everything. After a while we all began to walk when Sam and Emily had arrived. Jacob wasn't there, I was disappointed but I didn't showed it. After a while of walking I saw Jacob but guess with who, Lizzie. I don't care anymore. They were in the place where we had first talked about the werewolfs and were cuddling with each other. Lizzie kissed Jacob sweetly on the lips and he kissed her back.
"I guess they are official now?" I asked whispering to Leah.
"I don't know, I think they are. You see Jacob is confused... he doesn't know what they are. Wolf telepathy" she explain.
"Well maybe you should find out when you guys go out to do patrol duty today... because this looks pretty official to me" I said a hint of sadness was in my voice.
"Bella are you still confused about your feelings?" Leah asked.
"No not anymore" I said.
"Well... who is it?" Leah asked.
"Umm Leah do you mind if we walk for a bit in the opposite direction please" I asked.
"Sure" she said. Sam does not like any of boys in the pack to have "girlfriends" because they might imprint of someone else. Like what happen with Leah.
"Sam please don't force Jacob to break up with Lizzie. He seems happy, I don't want to take that away from him not now after all the pain he has gone through" I told Sam.
"But Bella you don't understand-" Sam begin.
"I do understand that he might imprint on someone else but chances might be that he will imprint on her" I told him.
"Okay I won't do anything yet" he told me.
"Thank you" I told him and begin to walk away.
"Only if you promise to stay with us. The pack likes your company and we think of you as family" he yelled.
"Of course you guys are family to me too" I said smiling. After a while of walking Leah decide to break the silence.
"So.... what do you want to talk about?" She asked me.
"Leah.. I like Edward" I said.
"Ohh okay" she said sadly.
"But I LOVE Jacob with all my heart" I finished.
"Oh thank God... Bella YOU almost gave me a heart attack" she said smiling.
"But I cant be close Jake. All I do is cause him pain every time I'm around him or near him. I don't want to do that anymore Leah" i explain.
"Bella... I-" she began.
"Look he is going through what I went the difference is that in this case Lizzie is Jacob, Jacob is me and I'm Edward because I left him" I said.
"Bella I don't know what to say to that" she told me.
"Nothing. Look Jacob likes having her around because she put him back together, she brightens up his day. Just what Jacob did with me. He took me out of the depression that I was in. I'm not going to get in between them" I said.
"But Bella-" she began.
"No leah end of conversation let go back and spy of Seth and Angela's flirting" I said grabbing her arm.
"This is not over yet" she warned me.
"I know it isn't" I said.
Time skip
It's night and we are all around a campfire listening to stories of each other. I'm next to Leah and Seth so there warmth is pass on to me. Seth has his arm around Angela.
"Oh I see you. You are growing up so fast" I whispered.
"Know if you break her heart I will never.. listen to this part EVER make you my pies ever again" I said in a serious tone and then we both bursts out laughing.
"What's up with you two ?" Leah asked laughing.
"Oh you heard that don't act like you didn't" I said.
"Okay I did" she said laughing as well.
"Baby kiss me please" Lizzie said. Seth was telling me what they were whispering about.
"Liz not know please" Jacob said.
"Is it because she is here?" She asked annoyed.
"No it's just us not a good time" he said.
"Because you don't want her to know we are together know" she said angrily.
"No" he said growling.
"Then kiss me. Prove me you don't care that she is here" she said.
"HEY! BELLA!" Mike yelled from behind me. He sat beside me and put his arm around me.
"Mike" I warned.
"Sorry, I was just HERE to tell you that they are taking the senior picture. Angela you too let's go" he said grabbing my hand. I grabbed Angela's and we left. I tripped over the wooden trunk that I was setting in because Mike was pulling me.
"Mike" I said annoyingly.
"Sorry I forgot you were clumsy" he said.
"What's up with everybody forgetting I'm clumsy. I'm almost killing myself I  day to day basis because I'm clumsy"I said.
"Let's just go" he said.
After we took the picture, we got cake and we back to the campfire.
"Here Seth I don't want anymore cake" I said.
"Hey!" Paul said.
"Yeah why him?" Quill asked.
"Because he is my favorite" I said.
They both gasped dramatically.
"Oh don't act like you guys didn't know" I said laughing.
"WE" Paul began.
"DID NOT" Quill finished.
"Fine go ask if you could get some cake, just behave like senior cause you guys already look like one" I said.
"Okay" they said and went on their way to find cake.
After a few more hours of talking everybody went to their car to sleep. Yes we were spending the night over in La Push.
The guys sleep in the back of my truck and Angela slept with mike and the rest of my friends in the beach with tents. Leah slept with me inside the car.
"Bella I'll be right back we need to do some patrol duty" Leah said.
"Okay" I said more sleep then awake.
A few minutes after they left I left cold. As I lifted my head I found Edward was inside my car.
"Edward!" I gasped.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Alice said that you've made a decision about your confusion in here to know the answer" he told me.
"Edward... I..I-" I began.
"Bella please tell me already" Edward begged.
"I'm sorry I love but not like I use to. It's a different type of love that I feel towards you" I said.
"I don't understand how it hurts so much even though I knew that this was going to happen at some point. You had to live life" he said.
"Edward" I tried my voice shaky.
"My heart is shattered, the heart that I don't have. It hurts Bella. I'm in pain. I guess my family is right, vampires do have feelings" he said.
"I-I didn't want for this happen" I began. Tears running down my cheek.
"Don't cry Bella. This was going to happen. But if I may ask a question" he began and I nodded in agreement.
"Is it Jacob you were confused about? Your feelings towards him?" He asked.
"I didn't mean for me to like Jake I didn't Edward I promise" I said.
"You always had a connection that I never really understood" he explain.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"Don't be. Thank you for giving memories that I will cherish forever. Goodbye Bella" he said and left in a blink of an eye.
Tears of anger and sadness were running down my cheeks. I always cause pain to the people I love. My mom, my dad, Jake and Edward. I've hurt them the most. I closed my eyes and cried for everything that has happen. Edward probably hates and will leave forks which I would not blame him for. Jake has moved on and likes Lizzie, my friendship with him is not the same. He doesn't love me anymore. The only friends that I have are the pack. Life is hard... well mine. Let me think what has happen so far. I broke Edward's heart, Jake doesn't love me, oh and I'm graduating next week.
I felt a hand in my shoulder and I looked up to see Leah.
"I'm so sorry" she began.
"I'm fine" I said lifting my head up completely.
" Bella if you-" Leah began.
"I'm fine Leah. I've never being happier" I said annoyingly.
"Bella-" she said.
I got off the car anger building inside of me. Can't people just leave me alone.
"I told you I'm fine what do you get!" I yelled.
The pack was looking at me sympathetically.
"Stop looking at me like that!" I said.
"Sorry" Leah.
"No sorry for screaming at you. I need to get some fresh air. I'll be right back" i said taking NH my shoes off and I started to walk. The moon was out and I really didn't needed any light. After walking for a while I saw a rock and began to climb it. I laid down in the rock and closed m eyes. I could hear the wind and the waves crashing Beneath the rock. Why do I hurt the people I Love. Jake I love you with all my heart that's why I should leave to not hurt you.
"Hey Bells" I heard a far too familiar voice.
"Hey Jake" I said.
"How are you?" He said.
"I'm fine" I said getting up.
"Leah told me what happened I'm sorry" he said.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Leah was worried you would umm.. do something reckless" he said.
"That I was going to kill myself?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said.
"You know sometimes that seems like an easier solutions to all my problems. Get everything over with... but then I think of my dad and my mom, I can't do that to them" I said looking down.
"Bella you can't think like that" he said. It was quiet and I felt Jake put his arm around me.
"Bella you can't leave me again" he said.
"Jake all I do is hurt you when I'm near you. I can't do that anymore. You are too important to me. You went trough a depression because of me. I'm glad Lizzie is there for you, she helped you like you helped me once. She seems to make you happy. I just destroy that, I can't be so selfish to stay by your side when all I do is cause you pain" I said my eyes fill with waters and tears running down my cheek.
"I can't do that too. I've already Cause enough pain" I said.
"Bella-" he began.
"No Jake, I left you. I didn't care about you. You should hate me. You should tell me to disappear from your life. Yell at me! Do something! Tell me something Jake" I said angrily.
"I could never hate you" he said looking me in the eyes. He started to lean in slowly and I did to our lips were inches apart, I could hear his hot breath in my face. I could hear a faint voice calling after Jake.
"Jay! Jay! Jay!" Lizzie yelled over and over again. We could barely hear she was very far away,
"You should go before your girlfriend starts to get worried about you" I said pulling away and getting up.
"I've waited to long for this" he said pulling me back and crashing his lips on mine. He was so rough but so gentle at the same time. I was laying in the rock and Jake was on top of me kissing me with so much passion. I kissed him back grabbing his hair and pulling him closer to me. I kissed him like I would never kiss him again and like it was the last time I was going to see him. He pulled me closer to him and we kept kissing. The voice kept getting further away and our kiss kept getting more heated. This is something I would never be able to do with Edward. I wrapped my legs around his waist and Jake kept kissing more roughly. We slowly pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.
"Wow" Jake said.
Hey guys hope you like the chapter
Bri