33

Bella p.o.v
"I'm so tired" I said getting back in the passenger seat.
"Alice is over the top" Edward sighted as he placed our outfits in the back of the car.
"The dress is beautiful so it's worth it" I said.
"I guess" he said pulling away from the parking lot.
"Any updates on the mystery guy?" I asked.
"He knows that they are after him, so I'm guessing he is done killing for now. But that won't stop him" Edward guessed.
"Jacob is stubborn he won't listen to me if I tell him to stop going after him. I mean that guy is the definition of why they exist in the first place. It is because of vampires like him that Jacob is the way he is" I said.
"You're right. But they could all die" Edward reasoned glaring at me
"Don't look at me like that I'm on your side here. I don't want any of them to get hurt" I said.
"Then what do we do?" He asked.
"I mean you're a vampire, so think like one. What would you do if you were him?" I asked.
"Cool off for a bit. Get out more often more often. Act more like human?" He said.
"Okay that doesn't help. Gosh it must be infuriating to have the power to read everybody's mind except the one you want to read" I said.
"Trust me it is Bella" he said looking at me softly.
"Oh shit sorry, I wasn't thinking" I said.
"It's okay Bella. I gave up a long time ago trying to read your mind. With you I have to do what humans do. Guess right?" He said.
"Must suck to be human doesn't?" I asked laughing.
"With you, yeah it sucks. I mean how can you guys just assume how the other one feels and hope you get it right? It's hard for me to figure you out you know" he said.
"Then don't Edward and just be okay with what you do for me, it's enough, trust me, I know I'm a lot of work" I said.
"Well yeah that you are" He said.
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow to finalize the details for the wedding, hopefully. Fingers crossed" I said getting out of his car and closing the door behind me. I walked to my house and locked the door behind me.
"Good. You're finally home" Jacob said once I locked my door and I jumped.
"JACOB WHAT THE HELL!?" I gasped.
" Oh sorry. Hi Bella. How was your day?" He said getting up, his tone a little bit off.
"Jake are you okay?" I asked.
"Just peachy" he smiled. A fake smile.
"Okay what's wrong?" I asked setting my bag on the sofa.
"You've been with that bloodsucker all day. It's 8 at NIGHT! You've been gone since before the sun came up" Jacob exclaimed.
"You're mad because I've been arranging Alice's weeding. Jake, I told you from the start, I'm her maid of honor, I'm suppose to help her basically do the weeding, like I'm the one getting married. That's what maid of honors do." I said.
"Did it say anywhere that you had to do it with Edward. Spend every single breathing minute with him" he said.
"You are bring over dramatic. This is the first time we spend a whole day together while doing Alice's weeding. It's either I'm away doing something for her or he is. Alice made it like that so we, Jake wouldn't have the problem that we are having right now" I said.
"Yeah well we are having a problem. You are done helping her" he said.
"No I'm not. I can't just quit three days before her weeding is not fair for her nor for me. I put a heck lot of work into this. You need to cool off and when you do, we can talk. Until then I want you to leave my house" I said opening the door for him.
"Fine kick me out, you always choose him over me anyways" he said.
"Jake" I said hurt.
"I get it, no need to explain" he said. I tried grabbing his arm but he quickly pulled away. A chill ran down my spine, my heart was beating out of my chest.
"Whatever come back when you are ready" I said slamming my door shut, locking it.
With very shaky hands I dialed Edward's number.
"Bella?" Edward asked.
"He was here. Mystery guy was here" I said shakily.
"I'm on my way" he said.
"Hurry. I don't know if he is still out there. He looks like Jake, exactly like Jake" I whisper.
"It's okay Bella. I'm almost there" he said.
"Okay" I said.
"How do I if it's you?" I asked.
"You'll know. Cause I would never hurt you Bella" he said.
I heard a knock on my door.
"It's that you knocking on the door?" I asked.
"No Bella. Don't open it. I'm here just wait" he said.
"Turn around Bella it's okay" I hear Edward said.
I turn around and saw him
"Oh my god" I said hugging him tightly.
"What happened to Jake?" I asked pulling away.
"We're about to find out" he said walking towards the door, keeping me behind him.
He opened the door to see Jake, or someone who looked like Jake.
"Umm hey Edward, where is Bella?" Jake asked.
"She is here" he said coldly.
"What's up with you?" Jake asked confused.
"You tell me?" He said.
"Okay, are you always weird or is this a one time thing?" He asked.
"I think this is Jake" I whispered so quietly that only Edward with his super hearing could hear. To be honest I couldn't even hear what I said myself.
I moved Edward aside and walked towards Jake.
"Bella" Edward whispered.
"What's going on Bella. Why are you both acting strange?" Jake asked.
I slowly and shakily grabbed his hand, his eyes followed my movement.
"Okay?" Jake said with uncertainty.
His hand was warm.
"Oh Jake. Oh my god I thought he killed you" I jumped into his arms a few tears ran down my cheek.
"Would someone explain what the hell happened here?" Jake said seen me.
"The guy you guys have been after was here with Bella" Edward stated looking at me softly.
"Oh shit" Jake said.
Meanwhile my heart was still beating twenty thousand miles per second.
Hey guys thanks for reading! Hope you like it! Pls comment and vote
And FOLLOW . I'm one follower away from 100 plsssss!
Bree