17

Bella p.o.v
We went back to Emily's house and Jonah drove off to where he was going to spend the next week at. I gave him a goodbye bear hug as well as doing our goodbye handshake. He drove off and I walked back to Emily's house.
"Hey Isabella! You should cover up those bruises in your body, unless you want daddy to think your bestie gave you those" she said smirking.
"Lizzie" Jake said sternly.
"You should get your nose fixed cause it looks like a building under construction" I said looking at her.
"Oh wait are those hickes on your neck, wow you move on fast." she said.
"Maybe they are but it's none of your business! Why don't you cover yours, cause those look like a vampire sucked the life out of you" I said looking at her.
"Well what can I say, Jay is a beast in bed. He is my vampire! Sucks my ti-" she began
"Okay Lizz that's enough" Jake said looking at me as he said it.
"I'm glad you love some blood sucking beast in your life" I said laughing turning around. How ironic!!
"What jealous much? Mad at the fact that you are not the one having this on your body" Lizzie said.
"Oh no thank you! I've had a 'blood sucking' beast before I didn't like his 'techniques' so" I said and Jake tensed locking eyes with me, his eyes got darker. BINGO! He is jealous! Mission accomplished.
"You okay Jacob? Need an ambulance? Sorry I forgot to keep it Rated-G for you kids" I asked and he growled. There's the sugar!
"Lizzie leave, we will talk tomorrow" Jacob said huskily.
"Come by later I have a surprise for you" she said locking lips with him and leaving. He didn't kiss her back though. I walked inside and grabbed my bag saying bye to everybody, walking outside when I felt really warm arms wrap around my waist.
"What was that?" Jake asked sternly.
"What was what? If she can talk about her stuff I have every right to talk about mine" I said freeing from his hold as I made my way to the car. But it wasn't long until he grabbed my arm and forcefully dragged me into the forest.
"Stop Jacob" I said as he kept speed walking. He wouldn't say anything but I could feel his skin burning into mine. The angrier he gets the hotter and I mean it in both ways. He looks sexy acting all jealous.
"Would you stop you are hurting me" I said and I felt him stop walking.
"Thank you" I said and all of a sudden I feel him pushing me against a tree. My back ache with the contact. He grabbed my wrist in his hold and looked at me intensely that anybody would of shit their pants! The contact with his skin brought a familiar warmth in me. Although his skin was hotter than usual it felt nice against mine. It was silent, the atmosphere felt heavy and it was hard to breathe having him so close to me. Like my lungs forget their function when he is near me. My breathing got heavier as the time went by. He just looked at me intensely, like he was staring at my soul. His eyes so dark that in some weird way tuned me on.
"Jake" I whispered.
"Who is Jonah?" He asked huskily.
"None of your business" I said. I don't know why but I want to see how far I can push Jake before this sexual tension between us can't keep up.
"Bella" he said annoyingly.
"So you and Lizzie?" I asked.
"None of your business" he said.
"Fair enough" I said getting of his grip and started walking but he grabbed my waist and pushed me against the tree placing one of his hand on the tree and the other one on the side of my hip hovering over me.
"I missed the touch of your skin against mine" he whispered in my ear, brushing his lips over my ear which made me shiver. I couldn't breathe.
"Jacob" I said with as much authority as I could manage. He draw circles against the skin of my hip and my body reacted with goss bumps. Great.
He chuckled breathing against the skin of my neck. Oh gosh how much can I handle.
His hand made his way up to my ribs and I winced. It hurts. He rubbed it as carefully as he could managed. With his other hand he caresses my cheek with his thumb. He looked at me. At this point our sexual moment was over.
"It hurts?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said painfully. He slowly placed his warm hand in my back and I grabbed the back of his shirt in pain as he rubbed my back, digging my nails into his back. He looked at me carefully as he rubbed my back. His eyes locked into mine.
"I think you might have fractured a rib of yours" he said as I kept wincing in pain.
"I think so too" I said. He caress my face carefully looking at me. Our eyes were locked in each other. My hands were still wrap around his back and I found myself pressing myself closer to him. He was hovering over me. One hand in my cheek and the other one in back. His started to get hotter, as his eyes darken, getting closer to me. I know that this was his inner wolf tapping in. Cause that's not Jacob acting. And maybe LIZZIE is right, he might be a beast in bed because he taps with his inner wolf. I wonder how many times he has fuck her?
He was breathing heavily looking at me. I could no longer see his chocolate russet eyes, but dark brown almost black if it were possible. I wonder how Lizzie hasn't noticed that about him. Maybe because she is more attracted to their physical contact.
"I think should you cool off in the river, you are burning and your eyes are dark" I said out of breath. He looked at me and then fixed his vision on the river, slowly pulling away from me. He went inside the river and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I felt tingly in the spots that Jake has touched. I quickly recovered from may I say the heated stare down and began walking. I felt a now cooler hand grabbed my arm and I jumped startled because I had not heard Jake get off the river.
"Gosh" I said a bit shakily.
"Who do you think it was?" He asked.
"I don't know" I said. His voice was different now. And his eyes has changed to their normal color. His skin was hot like always but not extremely hot.
"I'm glad you are back" I said looking at him in the eyes.
"What?" He asked confusedly.
"Your eyes, they change sometimes" I mention like if it were the most obvious thing.
"It's a werewolves thing" he said.
"Yeah I figured" I said. The moonlight was shining over his skin and he looked perfect. His eyes were locked on mine, it was so powerful that I had to look away.
"It's dark outside, I think I should get going" I said turning around. He went in front of me
"Bella are you really thinking of leaving Forks?" He asked and I saw the softness of his eyes, those eyes that I used to love staring at. I don't know where they went throughout the course of time but for a brief second I saw it before it disappeared.
"I don't know, I sometimes think that is the best for everyone. And then I think about Charlie and I change my mind" I said looking down. If I'm honest to myself I couldn't go 2 days without seeing Jacob so, me leaving is not an option. He got closer and grabbed my hand, when he did I felt sparks, which made me gasped. That's weird.
I touched his arm with my hand to see if it happen again, and  I felt sparks again. I ran my finger down his arm and I felt the tingly feeling under my skin. I'm going crazy! He chuckled and looked up at him confusedly. Would that happen if I kissed him?
"Bella I have to tell you something" Jake whispered.
"Jake kiss me" I said looking at his lips and than at him.
"What?" He asked shocked.
"Please" I said leaning in. He started to lean in hesitantly and I grabbed the back of his neck locking my lips with his. The sparks and tingly feeling made me shiver as he placed his arms around my waist, I could feel his lips shaking slightly as we kissed. The way by body reacted to his touch was weird, it had never happen before. As I pressed him against my body I felt goosebumps in my skin and he smiled against my lips, biting my lips lightly which took me by surprise. His touch made me weak to my knees.  We pulled away for air and I was smiling shyly.
"Bella I need to tell you something" he said caressing my cheek with his thumb which made me shiver. I nodded still catching my breath.
"I I don't know how to tell you this. I swear I didn't wanted to, but I can't control it, it's my inner wolf instinct" he began. I did not wanted to hear the next words out of his mouth.
"Bella I imprinted" Jake said slowly and carefully. Oh no!
"I'm sorry I didn't wanted to but it happen yesterday and I didn't know how to tell you" he said.
"How are going to tell Lizzie you imprinted on her" I said looking down at the floor.
" I don't know" he said.
"Okay..." I said getting out of his grip and walking away. My mind was lost, I felt like my legs were walking on it's own.
Hey guys hope you guys like the chapter!!! I'm so so so sorry for not updating in ages! I'm so busy lately but I managed to write a chapter for you guys!
P.s: thank you for 1k