17

Tamsin holds Jenna close to him as they leave the house. Shelby holds tight to Calus crying at the massacre that she'd seen.

"What about you Jenna? Are  you upset about the massacre that happened tonight?" Tamsin asks the girl in his arms.

"Me? you'd think I would be, so many people that I've known. But I have to say I'm not. Does that make me a bad person? Perhaps, perhaps Shelby would be horrified by this new me." Jenna replies, "in that case yes."

Shelby hearing this, "I'm not horrified and no I don't think you're a bad person."

Tamsin, "Jenna, this is my world, this is what I do. Does that not make you sick?"

Jenna turns in his arms and kisses him. "It should and perhaps does at some level.

"But these people, they knew and turned their backs on us. They knew and when we came back they refused to acknowledge us, called us whore and tainted. We were nothing to them when they were our friends, or so we thought. One of them sold us, the others used us or ignored us."

Tamsin stiffens, "How many of them used you and your sister?"

"I saw at least six in there that used my services," Jenna says softly, "not counting Lucas."

"There were more than that for me, and not all of them were males," Shelby replies softly controlling her sobs to answer.

Calus holds her even closer at her words, anger making his jaw tic.

"Jenna, we're home," Tamsin says softly waking up the sleeping girl in his arms.

Jenna wakes up and looks around. The house is simple, nothing big or fancy like she'd grown up in or the house they'd just been in. The house is well cared for and the yard is small and well tended.

Shelby looks at it with wide eyed wonder, "It looks small. Is there even enough room for Jenna and me?"

"There's enough room. You can have my sister's room. Jenna, you have a choice," Tamsin says in a low voice.

Shelby enters the house and goes exploring, "Jenna, you can have my old room or you can sleep in my room next to me."

Jenna turns around in his arms and kisses him. "I'll take the second option."

Tamsin holds her tight as he deepens the kiss. "Jenna," Tamsin's voice is hoarse with desire, "come with me.

"I need you Jenna, now." Jenna nods and Tamsin picks her up and takes her inside without even breaking the kiss.

"Tamsin," Jenna says caressing his chest. "What now? I mean, obviously Shelby and I are staying with you but what else? What are we supposed to do?"

"I need you near me Jenna." Tamsin replies. "Other than that, you'll have to stay close to me until we are sure that the threat is gone, then your sister is free to go. And if you insist I'll let you go as well." Tamsin offers.

"Has there been any more information other than what we've given you?" Jenna asks.

"Not yet. But if that uncle is behind it then it will be over. If it wasn't the uncle bastard then we'll have to find out who ordered the hit and preferably why. Then I'll want to pay a visit to him personally." Tamsin says his voice dark and smooth.

Jenna smiles as well. She needs Tamsin with her as well. "Well I won't mind staying by your side for more time." She kisses him once more and pushes him down and straddles him.

"Hey Tamsin?" Jenna asks some time later as they are at Infernoception.

"Yes, Jenna?" Tamsin is a bit distracted by the information in front of him and not paying much attention to what Jenna is saying or doing.