64

"Tamsin?" The gang leader says shocked beyond belief.

Tamsin smiles, the beast is having a great deal of fun so the smile is big and bright and very, very scary. "Yes, that's me."

"Call your wife off or we'll have your daughter killed." The gang leader bluffs.

That makes Tamsin smile even wider, the miners hadn't contacted them, good. "Ah, about that, my daughter is home right now taking care of her son like she should be. Or maybe she's relaxing in a hot bath after the ordeal you ordered her to be put through." He's very angry, the only thing keeping him from killing the two before him is his promise to Jenna.

But that doesn't mean he can't have some fun with them. The look of horror as they finally understand that they no longer have anything to bargain with and they have seen first hand what happens by what happened to their men.

"No, Tamsin you promised you wouldn't kill them." Jenna says as Tamsin moves forward and grabs the chin of the under boss.

"Jenna, I wasn't going to kill him, I was just going to have some fun," the man looks in fear at Tamsin too scared to even plead for his life.

"No, you promised me Tamsin," Tamsin lets go of the man and pouts as he steps back.

"You don't let me have any fun Jenna." Tamsin really hasn't calmed down any and needs to hunt some more.

"There are some that are hiding. I lost track of them in the chaos. Why don't you go see if you can find them? Then you can do whatever you want, just remember you promised Michael a bedtime story tonight and his bedtime is in an hour." Jenna reminds Tamsin as he's about to continue his hunt.

He pauses, "Oh, shit. I did didn't I? Damn that kid doesn't forget either. Fine, I guess that means I only have another forty minutes for fun tonight. I'll need to clean up before I put him to bed." He looks over to Jenna, "Will you need help taking them to the warehouse and locking them up?" He looks over at Jenna who is amused at his lack of control when it comes to language. The beast really doesn't like swearing and yet it's him that is doing it.

Jenna smiles dreamily, "Oh, I don't think so. By the time I'm done with them here they won't be in the mood to fight anymore." Jenna turns from where Tamsin had been and gives the two before her her full attention. "Now boys, I have a few questions for you. Questions it wouldn't be good for dark boy to hear, he might get angry..."

"Finally, I thought those kids would never go to sleep," Jeremy says in exhaustion as he sits down or rather flops down on the floor in the hall.

"Jeremy what are you doing there?" Jasmine asks as she returns to her room. Jeremy is glad to see that she's taking some food into her room. She hadn't eaten much earlier that day.

"The kids wore me out too much to even move right now." That's all Jeremy has the energy to say. Jasmine giggles at him, which manages to bring a weak smile out of him as well.

"I'm glad that I'm of some service to you," Jeremy still feels very keenly his inability to help Jasmine when she needed it most. Jasmine goes to the floor next to Jeremy and sets her food down.

Instead of sitting next to him he feels her sit on him and it's enough to make his tired eyes open wide. "I don't think I thanked you for your help in saving me Jeremy." Jasmine smiles as she frames his face with her hands and pulls his head down to hers and kisses him.

Jeremy allows the kiss to go on as Jasmine leads the way. He catches her waist and pulls her to him.

"Tamsin wants to talk to you two in ten minutes," Calus says chuckling at how quickly they jump apart.