26

"Sir," Marks says when Tamsin answers.

"Yes, Marks. What is it?" Tamsin asks a bit impatiently he doesn't like being interrupted. He's going over the list of people that had harmed Jenna and Shelby. The list is staggering especially for Shelby since she wasn't the Boss's pet.

He couldn't do to all of them what was done to the girls, but he's not sure what he can do.

"The rape portion of the punishment on Talus is done sir. You requested that I tell you when it was finished," Marks replies.

"Very good. I'll be bringing Jenna later to finish the punishment, he is still alive right?" Tamsin asks absently.

"Yes, he's beyond sore and is bleeding but he's still alive." Marks responds avidly.

"Jenna, are you willing to mete out punishment tonight? Talus is ready for the second part of his punishment," Tamsin says when Jenna picks up the phone.

"I'll be ready to go in five minutes but I'll need someone to watch Michael," Jenna says.

"I'll call Shelby and see if she will babysit. I think we've found all the traitors." Tamsin say tiredly as he closes his eye.

"Perfect, she loves Michael and keeps asking to visit him."

"Lovely, he looks even worse than I was when I was punished." Jenna says coolly picking up the whip.

"Tie him up to the post Marks, please," Jenna asks flicking the whip in practice. The loud crack sounds loud in the silence of the room. Talus flinches at the sound.

"You like this don't you Talus?" Jenna goes up to him and caresses the whip up and down Talus. "Ohh, yeah I can tell that you do. You liked watching when I got whipped didn't you. You'll love being on the receiving end of the whipping."

Jenna flicks the whip and hits him just like she had been hit with the old boss. Ten flicks for each time Talus had complained that she wasn't good enough. By the time the last whip strikes Talus is unconscious.

Tamsin checks him and finds he still has a heart beat but it's faint. "It's up to you Jenna, he's still alive but not for long. I can save him if you wish it, but after what he's done to you..."

"He was like a father to you Tamsin. And he is Calus's father, but it wasn't just me he hurt, he also hurt Shelby. I'm sorry Tamsin but if it's up to me, he'll just keep trying to kill me and Michael, he needs to die." Jenna says it without tearing up but she hurts for Tamsin.

"When he's dead, take care of the body Marks. Let Calus know where it is so that he might claim it if he desires." Tamsin says quietly.

Marks just nods, the cruelty he'd just witnessed takes away all his lightheartedness. The bloody mess that was Talus's back makes it so that he won't be eating for some time.

"There are others Jenna, those that were above average cruel, they too are being sent here for punishment. If you don't wish to hand out the punishment you don't have to," Tamsin offers.

"Those that were above average cruel I will punish. Those that only used me because I was a reward, that isn't necessary. To them I was a whore Tamsin, and they were just using a whore like they were offered. You can't punish them for doing what they were told to do. There was a reason the Boss liked having me as a pet. Do you not like having Camus as a pet?"

"I don't use Camus, Jenna. He's just under my protection. As my pet no one may hurt him and if there are any discipline problems they bring him to me. Far different than what being that pigs pet meant I'm sure.

"Yeah, different in some ways, but the same in others," Jenna says quietly.

"Jenna, I'll let him go if that is what you want. He'll pay the same price his parents did instead," Tamsin offers.

"No, Tamsin, he deserves this. What he put Shelby and me through, well nobody should experience that, had things not ended with Shelby nearly dying like she had and becoming-well I wouldn't demand this. Tamsin," Jenna stops and stops Tamsin, she kisses him. Tamsin lets her lead where she will, not pushing but accepting everything.

When the kiss ends Tamsin sighs, "Thank you Jenna." Tamsin takes her arm and they continue to the apartment.

"Why don't you come in and spend some time with Michael," Jenna asks.

Tamsin looks up happy, "Really? You don't mind?"

"His bedtime is in an hour. I'm sure he'd like to see you too. If you'd like you can put him to bed."

"Thank you, I'd like that a lot," Tamsin replies with tears in his eyes.

"I've been thinking, if you have a day free you could take Michael for the day, but if not just let me know when you'd like to see him I'll work things out so you can," Jenna says as they come up to the her door.

"You couldn't give me a better gift. I'll let you know what my schedule is for this next week." Jenna opens the door to see a sight of absolute chaos.

"Michael? Shelby?" Jenna asks stunned as she sees her sister and son covered in flour along with every other surface possible.

"We were going to make cookies then ended up getting in a flour fight. Sorry, I'll stay and clean it up." Shelby says sheepishly.

Jenna isn't sure whether to laugh or cry at the sight.

Tamsin holds back the laughter he feels. "How does a six month old baby get into a flour fight?"

"I left the flour too close to him and he somehow managed to grab a handful of flour and threw it at me." Shelby is even more sheepish as she explains this.

"So you threw flour back at him?" Jenna says incredulously.

"Well yeah, he thought it was hilarious. And I love hearing him laugh." Shelby shrugs this time.

"Well I guess he needed a bath anyway," Jenna says sighing.

"Would you mind if I gave it to him?" Tamsin asks.

Jenna looks at him surprised, "You would get yourself covered in flour to give Michael a bath?"

Tamsin smiles shyly, "Yeah, if you'd let me."

"Yeah, okay, then I'll be able to help Shelby clean things up in here. Thank you."

"Thank you for your help tonight Tamsin. With you giving Michael his bath and putting him to bed it made it possible for Shelby and me to clean up pretty quick. I can't believe she did that. But hearing Michael laugh is a good reason I suppose."

"It was a pleasure Jenna. You look beat, you should get some sleep." Tamsin says and as he reaches for the door Jenna stops him.

"Tamsin, why are you making all these changes? And please do me the honor of the truth please." Jenna asks half held hope in her eyes.

"These are things I should have done months ago Jenna. I've allowed the beast too much freedom. But even he wants change now. We've both lost too much, the price was too high." Tamsin caresses her face, "Far too high, good night Jenna."

"Do you have to leave Tamsin?" Jenna asks in a rush.

Tamsin smiles, "I haven't earned the right to stay longer yet Jenna. Perhaps in time I will. Get some sleep you need it. If I stayed neither of us would be sleeping."

"Tamsin," Jenna starts to say. Tamsin stops her words with a kiss. One kiss turns to many finally Tamsin pulls back.

"Good night Jenna." Tamsin leaves before he's too tempted and doesn't leave.

"Good night Tamsin," Jenna says breathlessly.