Chapter 1~ Friends for Life

Hey, guys!!! 

I am so excited to present you the first Chapter *flying kisses*

I am so excited to present you the first Chapter *flying kisses*. Enjoy *kisses* *kisses*

******************************************

'Hurry up, Aashi you are getting late.' Mrs. Verma called from the dining table.

'Yes, Ma!' came an instant reply from upstairs.

'What is it today?' Mr. Verma asked taking his seat at the table.

'Today is result day, Aashi wants admission at MIT College of Arts & Commerce.' Mrs. Verma sounded worried.

'Don't worry our daughter is a very bright student, she will crack this.' Mr. Verma assured his wife. She smiled feeling better.

Aashi stood in front of the mirror and checked herself, this is going to be a big day for her and she wants everything to be perfect. Dressed in a peach top and denim jeans and with her natural wavy elbow length hair neatly combed and tied in a loose ponytail she looked decent enough. She quickly applied Kohl in her big round eyes and dabbed her thin lips with nude lip gloss. Wearing her sling bag across her chest she hurriedly left the room.

'Have breakfast.' Mrs. Verma called but Aashi refused stating she is getting late and will have something in the Canteen.

Luckily, she got an auto and quickly climbed in

'Bhaiya, MIT College of Arts & Commerce Chalo.' She said to the driver. He nodded and started the ignition.

As the auto drove to the College, Aashi silently prayed, 'Yaar, Rishabh I hope you aren't sleeping.'

***********************************

Aashi stood in front of the campus, she looked at it Awed. The campus so huge, Aashi thought she might get lost here. The tall building, perfectly mowed garden and trees, the quiet roads. She smiled thinking she will be spending next two years studying her BA here, hopefully. She saw many people crowding the notice board and she felt nervous, 'the results are out.'

She and Rishabh had sat for the entrance exam last week and since then Aashi is panicking, Rishabh, as usual, is cool. Thinking of him, Aashi looked around hoping to see him among the sea of people. But, he isn't seen anywhere. Frustrated, she dug her hand into her bag and fished out her phone. She dialed Rishabh.

He picked up few rings after she called for the second time.

'Hello.' He said in a hoarse groggily voice. Aashi slapped her forehead, her thoughts were right- he was indeed asleep. She glanced at her wristwatch, 10 am, who sleeps so late she wondered.

Aashi: Idiot, where are you?

Rishabh (yawn): at home

Aashi: Come to MIT college. (Angry)