Chapter 27~ Estranged Lovers

'Aashi, Aashi, open the door.' Aashi woke up when Suchitra banged the door loudly. Aashi looked around. She sat up the bed and yawned, - 'In a minute.' She called. Last thing she remembers about last night was staring at Rishabh's photo and reading his CV, she has read it so many times that she has now memorized it. Aashi shook her head and climbed down the bed.

'Aashi, breakfast is ready. You promised scooty ride.' Suchitra said from the other side.

'Stop the drama, drama queen.' Aashi said opening the door. She tilted her head little to her side and smiled looking at Suchitra's now smiling face.

After Aashi quickly freshened up, they had breakfast - cornflakes and milk.

'Drive safe, please.' Aashi smirked sitting behind Suchitra

'I will.' Suchitra said confidently as she passed Aashi a helmet. Aashi quickly wore it and Suchitra ignited the engine.

The two girls had so much fun the whole afternoon. Suchitra was very smooth with the bike. She also taught some basics to Aashi, but when it came to driving Aashi almost tripped and almost dashed into a small cart.

'I think this isn't best for me.' Aashi exclaimed wiping the dust off her pants. Suchitra had a good laugh.

Then they decided to have lunch at a Pizza outlet in a mall, Aashi wasn't in favor of it but Suchitra insisted.

'Consider this as your cheat day.' Suchitra tried coaxing Aashi.

'Consider yourself lucky for never putting on weight even after stuffing yourself with so much junk food.' Aashi said enviously. Suchitra smirked. Aashi knew by now that Suchitra has the blessed genes of always eating but never getting fat.

They had a yummy large Margarita, again Suchitra's choice.

Though inwardly Aashi enjoyed the Pizza outwardly she complained about it being too oily and unhealthy. Watching her cute antics, Suchitra couldn't stop but smile.

After that, they shopped and watched a movie, action, Aashi's choice. She was so engrossed in the movie that she didn't even notice Suchitra had dozed off halfway through the movie.

'Come ya, which chick chooses action over rom-com or romance.' Suchitra reasoned after the movie.

Aashi smirked, - 'My type.'

Suchitra looked at her as though looking at a creature from an outer planet.

'Now, come on.' Aashi grabbed her hand and lead her towards for some coffee.

**********************************

'Yaar, this day was fun.' Suchitra said as Aashi opened the door to their apartment.

'Best Sunday ever.' Aashi said entering the apartment.

'Yes.' Suchitra gushed and hugged Aashi from behind. A wide smile on their faces.

Fifteen minutes, after Aashi and Suchitra had freshened up and were relaxing on the couch, Aashi's phone beeped.

'Oh!' Aashi sat up straight on the couch. Suchitra also sat up straight on the couch.

'What happened?' She asked confused

'I forgot. Sachin Srivastav is coming in ten minutes.' Aashi said. It was then they realized the landlord was coming for the formalities.

'Thank God we came early.' Suchitra glanced at the wall clock, 6 pm. Aashi nodded. They had so much fun on their outing that the meeting completely slipped out of their mind.