TEASER

Aashi felt her stomach rumble with hunger and so she decided to have something light and get back to work. She arranged the papers, she had been working on, and neatly placed it. She rose from her seat and walked towards the Cafeteria.

Since, the lunch time is nearly over there are hardly anyone in here. Aashi placed her palm over her rumbling stomach and sighed, Cafeteria food is never delicious but then, desperate times calls for desperate measures.

There is one man wearing a black suit standing at the counter, he is waiting for his order. Aashi frowned as for some strange reason, the person's back looked slightly familiar. She shook her head, she is very hungry, she is imagining things. She stood next to the person and ordered a sandwich, a young boy behind the counter nodded and left to get the order. As Aashi stood beside the man, she sniffed his strong cologne and felt a strange tingly feeling inside the pit of her stomach. Aashi frowned, she is hungrier than she thought she was. The man got his order, as he took the tray he accidently hit Aashi.

'Sorry.' His baritone made Aashi skip a beat. She turned her head to say, it is okay, but froze when her eyes met a familiar, very familiar, set of dark eyes.

***********************************

O-M-G Is that Rishabh?

Oh, Wow *_* Guys i am so excited after the teaser 

What are your thoughts? Excited? Drop in your comments, please, my lovelies *flying kisses* *lots of love*