Chapter 58~ Coming Closer

TING TONG

'Suchitra, the beautician is here.' Aashi yelled turning back and then looked at the two female beauticians. They wore black coat with Chinese collar and black pants. They held a box containing their make-up kit. Online has advanced so much, now one gets everything at home.

Suchitra came out of the room and smiled at the women, they exchanged greetings.

'Where are you going?' Suchitra asked as she stared wide-eyed at Aashi who wore the sling of her handbag on her shoulder.

'At Rishabh's.' Aashi replied picking up the shopping bags from the sofa. She was about to go when Suchitra held her arm. She looked at her. Suchitra glared back.

'What about you? You have to dress up too.' She pointed out. Aashi nodded and moved her arm away.

'I will get ready there.' She replied adjusting the sling of her bag. Suchitra sighed rolling her eyes.

'Rishabh, Rishabh, that's all you do.' She said irritably. Aashi pressed her lips tightly and looked away briefly before looking back at her friend.

'Because after so many years I have got my friend back. I lost him once and I can't lose him again, Suchitra.' Aashi looked away again and then back again at Suchitra, - 'moreover, I had always been with Rishabh and help him with everything.' She said.

Suchitra sighed, - 'Fine! But don't miss the wedding, Okay?'

Aashi nodded, - 'Of course.' The girls hugged and then Aashi left.

****************************

Aashi winced as she tried wearing her Jhumka. Damn! These jewelry – She thought bitterly. Just then there is a knock at the door and she turned around. Rishabh stood at the door, his knuckles touching the door. Aashi blinked at him. He looked stunning in black Bandhgala suit, his hair neatly combed and side-parted and his stubble trimmed. He cleared his throat and Aashi looked away. Damn, he is looking hot – She thought to herself.

'Need help?' He asked gesturing towards her ear. Aashi held her Jhumka that hung loosely from her ear hole. She gazed into his eyes and nodded cutely. Rishabh walked in. She looked away and turned facing the mirror. Aashi found her breath in her throat as she felt his fingertips touch her earlobe. As he made her wear the earring, his arm brushed against her bare back and she inhaled inwardly. Thankfully, he was wearing full sleeves and so there wasn't any skin touch. Aashi was relieved.

Soon, Rishabh was done, Aashi looked up at the reflection and found his gaze on her. They stared through the mirror.

'Uh!' Rishabh broke the eye contact and took a step back, - 'You are looking good.' He complimented. Aashi smiled and adjusted her sea-green dupatta on her shoulder. Thanks to the heavy golden borders the dupatta was very heavy.

'Are you done?' He asked.

'No, just some touches.' Aashi replied fixing her dupatta on the other shoulder. Rishabh nodded, he played with the cuffs of his sleeves. Aashi pinned her dupatta on the other side as well, she decided to leave her Dupatta open and wide. As she pulled down little of her golden choli and adjusted her waistband and then hid it behind her dupatta. Her gaze moved up and noticed Rishabh still standing behind her.

'Rishabh?' She asked, he looked up from his sleeve, - 'Everything alright?' She asked concerned. Rishabh blinked at her. Aashi smiled and looked down adjusting her bangles.

She froze feeling him stand next to her, she turned her head and looked at him. Rishabh was gazing at her lovingly. Something about the way he was looking at her made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

He smiled at her, - 'You are looking beautiful.' He said. Locking her gaze with his, Rishabh moved his hand and placed some of her hair on her shoulder leaving the rest on her back. 'Better.' He smiled.

Aashi lowered her gaze and muttered 'Thanks.'

They were about to leave when Rishabh stopped her, - 'One minute.' He said. Aashi looked at him, he moved his hand and adjusted her maang tikka over her mid-parting. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

'Come we are getting late.' Aashi said looping her arms around his. Rishabh doesn't reply but simply follows her. The Lehengha was little heavy for her, especially the heavy border and she almost stumbled.

'Damn!' She cursed arranging the pleats of her dress. Rishabh looked down. She pulled the hem of her dress from under her heels and exhaled loudly.

'Why are you girls so fascinated by heels?' Rishabh commented shaking his head. Aashi frowned at him.

'To look elegant and tall.' She replied adjusting the edge of her hair. Rishabh scoffed, she looked at him annoyed.

'Even with the 50inch heel, you are shorter than me.' He teased her pointing at their height difference. With the heels, Aashi was reaching few inches above his shoulder.

'Excuse me? This is not a 50inch heel.' She pointed at her shoes. Rishabh smirked.

'Whatever.' – He tugged on her arm, - 'Come we are getting late.' 

**************************

Aashi must be looking so beautiful *_* And guys, how was Rishabh and Aashi classic scene *laughs* Drop in your thoughts about the chapter in the comments *smiles*