TEASER

Rishabh leaned forward and placed his mug on the coffee table, he sighed nodding. Aashi watched him holding her breath. 'You are right, Aashi. When I was with Laila, in college. Everything was so perfect. I knew this is the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. But...there was always something amiss, Perhaps,' – He paused and turned his head to look at Aashi, she stared at him like a statue, - 'it was our fall out that... disturbed me.' Rishabh shifted in his seat, he seemed uncomfortable, - 'I never talked about this to anyone, no one. After college, I and Laila decided to get married. But, she wanted a stable, secure life while I wanted to be a footballer. But for her I sacrificed my dream and began to work as an Accountant. Obviously, I wasn't happy. She wasn't happy. Fights, fights and eventually-' Rishabh stopped speaking. He closed his eyes and exhaled loudly. Aashi held his palm tightly.

After few minutes of deathly silence, Rishabh looked at Aashi again. He smiled sadly.

'You know what affected me more than this bad relationship?' Rishabh asked her. Aashi held his gaze and slowly shook her head. Rishabh lowered his gaze and held her palm, - 'Our fallout.' He confessed and Aashi felt her heart skip a beat.

'The guilt, our fight, everything just depressed me further. Aashi, I really missed you so much. We were like inseparable but after we parted ways, I felt a part of me had been cut off.' He had tears in his eyes, Aashi had tears in her eyes as well.

There is silence, the two stared into each other's eyes. After few minutes, Aashi extended her hand and held his, - 'Don't be guilty, please. That was past. Promise me.' Aashi clasped his palms tightly. Rishabh looked down at their hands and then back at her, into her eyes.

'Promise me, you won't leave me?' He asked.

***************************

OMG *_* Rishabh and Aashi....

What are your thoughts on the teaser, guys? Drop them in the comments, please *smiles*