Chapter 2: Should I Thank You

Minako's Pov

I stayed by his side when old lady Katsu finished healing him, she is the oldest in my little clan.Her healing abilities were incapable... They were amazing, no one in my clan had her abilities.

Oh my heavens , did his hand just twitch... It twitched.

Did I mention that I'm holding his hand, I couldn't  resist, they looked so warm, elegant and gentle. I looked down at our intertwined hands. It twitched again, I looked at his face admiring his features again. I must have been  staring for long cause he smirked, " I don't know who you are but didn't your mother teach not to stare", he stated. I blushed and looked away " S-sorry, I was just s-studying you," I stuttered. " What am I, a text book, " he chuckled. But his cocky laughter didn't last long cause he started coughing.

I let go of his hand and ran outside the tent to call my mama, " Oka-san, he's awake, come quickly", as a reply my mom came running. We entered the tent, she walked over to him. She pulled up her sleeve to show bite marks, I was about to protest when my papa came in screaming, " Bisha, what do you think you are doing? Let someone else do it, you have worked half your blood out." My mama wanted to complain but I simply rolled up my sleeve and moved closer to him. "Minako what are you doing? This is the first time you will give your blood,are you sure you are ready,my Apple," my mom said sounding a bit too worried. I looked over at her and nodded.

Yeah why not, he already has my first kiss , so why don't my first bite.

I turned to face him, he was pale, I wanted to see his eyes without the bandages,I'm sure they would be lovely. I looked at my parents," Umm , can you give us some space please," my dad looked taken back by this. But my mom just nodded, " Of course dear." And they left the room.

Inhaling a deep breath, I looked at him and smiled. I want to do it , I want to save him. I brought my wrist to his mouth and said " Drink."

Shisui's Pov

"Drink", she said. I don't know who this sweet angel like voice belonged to but I obeyed. I felt skin on my mouth and then I bite it, copper, I tasted copper. But I saw sparks,I felt sparks. More, I wanted more. I held her wrist bringing it closer to my lips, drinking eagerly like my life depends on her blood alone." Ahhh, please be more gentle. Its my first time", she sounded like she was in pain but yet her voice held a bit of pleasure.When she says it like that, it makes me think dirty thoughts of her under me, slowly moaning, saying my name...

You hurting her, you moron , let go.

That's when I noticed her panting and her trying to remove her wrist. I let her go, ashamed of my behavior.

" I apologize for my behavior, but I guess thank you," I said, I couldn't see her face and probably won't for the rest of my life but I could sense she was confused.  "What do you mean you guess. I saved your life, the least you can do is to offer me a proper thank you," she scoffed. I don't know if I should thank her, I mean it was my plan to die." I didn't ask for your help, I wanted to die, it was my plan and you ruined it," I didn't mean to sound angry and ungrateful but I didn't ask for a savior either. " Why would you want to end your life, what are stupid? Life is precious, whether you fucked up or not. Ending it is just a coward's way. And I'm pretty sure you are not a coward." She sounds like Itachi.

" What's your name." I felt her blush as she stuttered, " U-uzumaki M-minako."

Sounds like Minato, it would be weird if it was.

Reaching for her hand and giving it a tight squeeze, I replied " Thank you, Minako for everything," and I kissed the back of her hand.

I should have thanked you from the start.