Chapter 24: The Truth part 1

She forced us to be nice to each other. How in heavens name am I suppose to do that? I would have disagreed with her and have her get me a new mentor but she played dirty. Dirty Tsunade.

I don't like him and he doesn't like me either, the feeling is mutual but she thinks that I and he just got on the wrong foot and our feelings for each other can change, change into what? Love? Personally, I prefer dropping a hummer on his foot.

"Faster!" He yells.

Land a freaking punch already!

'I'm trying damn it! He's not even attacking me!'

Right now I'm 'training' with Kakashi. We are sparing, well more or less, he isn't even trying or helping. He is reading a book while dodging my attacks, we've only started training together ten minutes ago and he already can't even take it seriously.

He came two hours late for our ten o'clock session on a Saturday! I had to wake up early just for him to show up late, I love training but I adore my weekend sleep more! He didn't even apologize, he just looked at me from head to toe and commands me to do shit!

I'm getting sick of this! I stop and grab his book.

"What?" He asks in a bored tone and expression.

"Why aren't you attacking me?"

"Why should I?"

"Don't answer my question with a question!"

"Why not? You did the same thing"

"Listen here mask face! I don't like you, you don't like me but here we are so throwing a freaking tantrum isn't going to help anyone."

"You the one throwing the tantrum" He retorts with the same bored tone. It's obvious that he doesn't care about this.

I sigh, am I the one being childish or him? Well, you can't fight fire with fire. "Listen Kakashi, can you please just train with me? We don't need to talk about each other's likes or whatnot but please help me train for this mission." I plea with him and it worked because his eyes soften and he nods.

"Fine. Let's start with you lasting the whole seven hours fighting me." He instructs and I gape at him.

"You crazy? Seven hours, I haven't even eaten yet!"

"Come on, seven hours is nothing for you. Just try it yeah?"

I nod and give him his book back and we stand in a sparring stance.

Show him how Shisui does it.

I can feel Baka smirking and I smirk when Kakashi attacks me first. Idiot. He tries to go for my beautiful face, like id ever allow that, I block it and try to punch him but he blocks it.

I push my body onto him, causing him to lose balance but I pull away and he stumbles toward. He grabs my arm and twists it before I could smack his face with it, I smirk because he didn't see me take it.

I give his stomach a double kick, he moves four steps back looking at me bewildered. Smirking I ask, "Are we allowed to use jutus?" Regaining himself he nods.

"Good that means I didn't cheat then." he looks at me with a kinda cute confused expression. I just laugh and point for him to look behind him when he does he looks so shocked I have to bite my tongue to keep me from laughing out loud.

My two colons smirk at him and at the same time kick him on his face which sends him flying towards me. When he notices what just happened it is already too late because for my final attack I grab his neck and flick him back making him land in the ground before he can get up I do a backflip and land on top of his gut with a victory smirk.