Chapter 34: I'm In Love (Special Valentine Chapter)

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️😒

***********************************

Minako's POV

I hate, HATE Valentine's day! All the couples coming around and shoving their love down your throat. It's not like they don't show off everyday so why make one day just for the fools in love?! What's so special and 'important' about such a day anyway? Yeah so what if you have a lover and he showers you with presents and love? You can literally get that from your parents!

Stupid day. Stupid Valentine's day. Stupid love. Bloody hell even stupid Shisui! Its not like I want him to knee down and confess to me - not that he actually has feelings for me... does he?  I mean it would have been nice if he thanked the girl who saved his life by asking her to be his valentine.

I know he already said thank you like a thousand times but I want him as my valentine for the day. What? Its not like I like him or anything! I just want someone to hang out with...

"Then next week we have to go to the Village of Wind- Minako are you listening?" My mom asks but I blink at her. I heard but I'm not listening to her because I don't care.

I nod, "Yes. Next week we are traveling to the Village of Wind for some guy's blah blah blah." I wave my hand dismissively. She looks at me with a raised brow,

"Really? Can you at least try to act like you care?" She gives me a small smile, "I know tomorrow isn't your day but please don't let this bug you." She places a reassuring hand on my knee.

"Hmm, I'll try." I answer with a monotone.

My mama sighs, "you can leave. I can see that you need some cheering up," a sly smile appears on her face, "maybe Harauo can help with that."

I tense up and flush, "n-no! I'm going to see Yukawa." I stand up and walk out the tent but not before I see my mom's wink.

Mad woman.

As I walk towards Yukawa's tent I let my mind wander. Valentine's day is tomorrow, mama and papa aren't doing anything special tommorow yet I'm going to force my dad to take mom out on a date since we are going to be here until next week.

Shisui doesn't need to ask me out for Valentine's day cause personally for me that day is just terrible. And I'm not just talking about how annoying couples can be but it's the anniversary of someone I cared about death. I don't normally think about him or her because I've never meet them but it hurts just thinking about it. My parents didn't deserve it...

I stop walking when I hear laughter that sounds like Yukawa's and Shisui's. I walk towards it,

"Okay! Okay! Stop laughing!" Shisui tells her while he tries to hold in his own laughs.

Yukawa nods and wraps fake tears away from her eyes, "shit Harauo! You don't ask a girl out like that."

What? Shisui is asking her out? She has a boyfriend! Oh my god, it's an affair!

Shisui rolls his eyes with a smile, "shut up." He clears his throat with a serious expression yet Yukawa is beyond amused.

Shisui gets on one knee and my eyes widen, "oh dear fair maiden," she bits her fist to stop herself from laughing, "will thee make me the happiest man alive and go out with me?" His eyes held such humour that it matched Yukawa's as she doubled over laughing.

I don't think it was funny, I found it really sweet. "You see this is why I shouldn't have asked you!" Shisui yells as he laughs too.

"Oh Harauo! I'll shall go out with thee." She flings herself into his arms as they both laugh. "But seriously a bunch of flowers will do."