Chapter 22: An Office On Fire

"You're doing nothing to find my parents! All I see is you in your office being completely useless!!" I yell.

When we got to the Hokage's office to discuss her plans on rescuing my family, all I saw her doing was drinking sake while trying to do paperwork, which by the way was a complete failure seeing as she can't even read the first two lines.

So I did the most mature thing to do, I complained, whined and yelled. I let that anger, sadness, and frustration I've been feeling ever since I came here to control my words and I feel no remorse. Because she promised to look for them, to make sure I get to feel my mom's loving arms around me, to listen to my father's stories, to have a family and a clan to belong to. I wanted to feel like I was home again because even though we moved a lot it never mattered to me because I had my family, they were my home.

But I'm stuck in a village where I literally don't know anyone and it's a sickening feeling to know you're alone. So yes, I'm beyond angry to see a leader wasted and useless, if she didn't want to help me in the first place she should've just said so and I'll be on my way with Baka cause I know he can help.

Heiwa, calm down. We don't wanna be kicked out for your father's home village.

'I don't care two cents about this person and what they do!'

Naruto, Sakura, and the black haired lady I found out to be Shizune just stared at me bewildered. But Tsunade had that irritating calm look on her face. I hate it! I hate this loneliness that I feel, I hate how worried I am, I hate the guilt I feel because it's my fault in somehow somewhere it's my fault! I hate that... I wasn't even able to say goodbye to my grandparents or my parents and tell them how much I love them all. I hate it!

They could be dead now because I can't save them because I'm useless.

"Say something, damn it!" I try to keep my tears in.

"You want me to talk? Fine, I'll talk, I'll talk as soon as you learn basic manners on how to treat your elders!" Tsunade exclaimed. Now if I wasn't too tired of this I would've apologized but we all know by now I'm the most stubborn thing to ever walk this planet.

"Don't try me, lady, I swear I'll do something we both we'll regret. Do you have an update on my family? Yes or no?" I snarled.

She sighs and rubs her temple, "Hell you give one mean a headache! I don't have much of an update. All we know is that we followed your tracks to where you were when your family got kidnapped or whatever. But when we tried to follow the kidnapper's chakra signs, we ran out cold. We followed it to a hideout but it was empty and the chakra signs were gone."

"So in other words, it's hopeless? My parents are dead? I'm alone?" I'm pacing around the room,  pulling at my hair and breathing too deep.

"Hi, no one said anything about dead parents. It simply means we hit a cold travel but we'll find them soon." Sakura says and places a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Now do us all a favor and breathe." I didn't understand what she meant until I realized I wasn't breathing normally, I get a deep breath in and out, in and out, in and out.

"Thanks, Sakura." she nods her head and I turn to Tsunade who is swinging a large bottle down her throat, my eye twitches.

"So you all telling me that a clan or rather a group of Uzumaki got kidnapped and no one cared to inform me why?" Naruto dumbly asks.

"Uhm, we don't want the public to find out about an entire clan getting kidnapped, it might cause panic to the other Uzumaki around the world. Also, Heiwa being an Uchiha has to be kept as a secret, we don't want enemy villages trying to get her." Shizune explains.