Chapter 6:Moonlight and Fireflies

3 Months Later

Is it not funny how easily your life can change without you doing a thing to prepare for it. A few months ago I was sitting with Itachi trying to figure out how to stop the cold war between our clan and Leaf but now here I am training a group of men to fight like shinobi,to me its hilarious.

This past three months were very easy, easiest three months of my life. The five men I'm training were surprisingly skilled but of course not as skilled as me.

Kazu doesn't give me daggers every time I talk to, look at or mention Minako. In fact he smiles at us now, of course the first time he did that I had a heart attack thinking that he might come in my tent and murder me in my sleep. I didn't sleep for two nights straight worried that he might come in anytime. Luckily of course he didn't.

We've been moving for two months straight, they get letters from a messenger hawk asking for help or healing. Its been happening so much that I know how to put up and put down a tent in less than three minutes. Minako sometimes shares tents with me when her friend gets her 'visitor', but I ain't complaining in fact I love her company.

Oh and the stupid voice refuses to go away, its starting to become a habit of mine that I even ask or talk to it. I decided to name it 'Baka' because a majority of what it says is bullshit.

"Ne, Shisui can you follow me to the village near by," her  angel voice rang in my ears.

"Sure, has long as I eat something," I replied as we walked to the village.

They always made sure that we were near a small village in case we needed something, Kazu really knows how to run a small clan.

"All you ever do is eat," she said shaking her head.

"Well, how else is a man supposed to grow?," I asked my moonlight, but I definitely won't call her that out loud, her father might be hiding in the bushes somewhere.

"I wouldn't call you a man but a small boy stuck in a mature body is what you are," Minako giggled when we walked into the village, it was so lively, people walking, sellers screaming, and children running around, it reminds me of the Leaf.

I mocked her voice,"Look at me, I'm Minako Uzumaki,and I think I'm the best thing since toilet paper and I think I know everything".

"Wow, if anyone saw you right now, they wouldn't believe that you were an Uchiha or Shisui in fact," she shook her head.

"Well, maybe its because you bring out the best in me," I winked at her and smirked when her world famous blush blessed me with its presence.

"Whatever Uchiha, let's go," I nodded and followed her into a weaponry shop.

Hours later and I'm walking with two very heavy bags, we technically bought the whole store if not the village.

Let this be a lesson to you Uchiha Shisui, never agree to go shopping with a woman.

'Yeah, yeah, I hoped you were gone but I guess the universe isn't kind enough'

Nope, you're stuck with me forever bitch.

I sighed, great, just great, a crazy voice was the one thing I needed.

"Let's go get a dango," Minako pointed at a stall in the far corner.

"Yes, oh my god yes. I think I might have fallen in love with you," I said while grinning like a child.

"Hmmm, sure thing," she rolled her eyes but I still saw the blush and smile on her face.

We walked up to it and ordered two dangos on a stick. While we were waiting for it I couldn't help but remember how crazy Itachi would go for a dango, the kid had the biggest sweet tooth ever.