Chapter 4:I never had a chance

Shisui's POV

I woke up to whispers or was it more like gossip, I sensed them to be two females. But of course its a female who always manages to gossip.

"Don't worry Apple, he'll be okay", hmmmm, now where have I heard that name before.

" Is papa OK with him staying here for a few more weeks", this time a younger familiar voice spoke.

"I managed to buy Harauo few weeks but he'll have to leave after his new eyes have recovered probably." God knows I hate that name, what normal person is named Harauo.

"I understand," but she had a hint of sadness and disappointment in her voice.

I heard footsteps leaving the room and some walking towards me so I pretended to be asleep.

"I know you ain't sleep Shisui, didn't they teach you never to eavesdrop on people's conversion," she punched my arm.

"I am a shinobi, aren't I," I replied while chuckling and robbing my arm. She has a really strong punch and I'm supposed to be the great Shisui Uchiha

I felt her shake her head in disapproval but I sensed that she was smiling. I don't remember much that has happened but I do remember having to go to an operation because of new eyes that would be transplanted to me. I'm not sure it worked but from what I understand from the two that were gossiping, my new eyes need a few more weeks to work.

" Hey, Apple tree," I felt her tense up when I used her nickname which caused me to smirk," I'm thirsty, can I have some water," I asked with an innocent voice.

" You don't get to call me what my mama calls me, get up and get water by yourself, you a shinobi aren't you," she responded.

" But I need strength to walk, come on, please ~~," I whined and pouted, when ever me and Sasuke did that to Itachi he would fall for it over and over. It was really easy because Sasuke is really adorable and I'm his best friend so he could never say no.

There was a bit of shuffling, which means it work, yes. I felt an arm under my head trying to lift it up, my lips came into connect with something soft and warm. Oh hell no, the last time I drink from her I nearly sucked her dry, I didn't mean for it to sound dirty.

"I'm sorry but I can't drink from you anymore, I nearly killed you the last time," I said moving my head from her skin.

"Oh it wasn't that bad, please you need to recover quickly," she pushed my head towards her wrist again.

The hell woman do you wanna die, I asked for water not blood.

"Water does not have the quantities my blood has, its stronger, safer and sweeter than water", she said with determination in her voice making wonder if I said my thoughts out loud.

I sighed in defeat, I had no way in changing her mind, she was a determined lady and I learned the hard way from Izumi Uchiha to never get in such woman's way. I bite on  to her skin, sucking her blood which still had its sweetness, I could suck on her blood alone for the rest of my life but I won't.

" Thank you Minako, that really helped me, I hope you are not hurt," I was worried that I tend to be greedy when it comes to her. She shook her head, there was silence for a few minutes and I could feel that she was uncomfortable be it. What should I say, should I flirt?

Don't flirt that didn't end well for your sorry ass the last time.

"My mama said that you will need to stay in our care for a few weeks then you can leave", she finally decided to break the ever lasting silence. I felt a pit of uneasiness in my stomach, what if I don't want to go, what if I wanted to stay here with... Her.