Chapter 15: How It All Changed

Heiwa's POV

"Wake up sweetie," one of my parent says. But I don't want to.

"Sukida I know you can hear me" So its my mother. I know by the choice of name, my dad calls me Heiwa and my mom calls me by my other name, Sukida. But I like Heiwa better, it means peace and I'm all for it ever since my dad told me why he chose the name.

"Sukida! Sukida! Sukida!," it obvious that she won't stop until I wake up but I'm too lazy. I sleep like a rock, nothing wakes me up but at the same time I never sleep at night... I'm pretty weird, what else did you expect from a half Uchiha and Uzumaki.

"If you don't wake up, your dad is going to train without you," And I'm awake. I rub my eyes quickly and smile slyly at my kinda pissed off mom.

"Morning mother dearest," I say as I kiss her on the cheek.

"Hmmm, hurry up before I change my mind. He said you should meet him near the river bank." And she leaves the tent. I sigh in relief, my mom can be scary when you never expect it.

I get up from my sleeping bag and change into my normal clothes, a black short and a dark blue shirt. I was about to pull my hair into a pony tail but my dad technically forbids it so I let it flow. My wavy hair is red kind of like the colour of fire, it  reaches my back and my bangs are nearly covering my eyes, my dad also forbids me from cutting them.

I walk out from our tent to be greeted by fresh air and loud chats. I begin running to the river bank.

"Morning Heiwa," someone calls as I pass them but I only wave back.

I love training with my papa more than sleeping (maybe). I started training when I was five after me and my dad begged my mom to allow me to do it, she took about four months to finally agree. My dad says that I have an overly strong amount of chakra and its has to be handed at a young age, but I know he only said that so mama would agree but the part of my strong amount of chakra is true.

I'm just as powerful as my father, well not right now but one day I'll surpass him and maybe my hero, Itachi, might be really proud of me. My dad says my uncle is already proud but its not my fault I haven't seen him so I'll work harder.

"Finally, what took you so long?" My dad says once I reach him , his hands on his hips sending my a playful dark glare.

"Sorry, I overslept" I apologized.

"When are you never oversleeping? I swear sometimes I think you're dead."

"Come on daddy, I said sorry didn't I?"

"But I didn't get my good morning kiss. I knew you didn't love me," he pouts with a really sad puppy face. I roll my eyes, that's my father alright, the great Uchiha Shisui, a sulking immature man. I walk to him and kiss his cheek with a smile.

"Better?" I asked and he nods his head, then he becomes serious, meaning our training is an to start.

"What do you want to do?" I know almost everything he does, key word almost, he's really secretive with his jutsu.

"I  know the fire ball jutsu, and some water style... I wanna learn lighting style next!" I say excitedly but he only gives me a look I know all to well.

"I already taught you every I know."

"Okay, how about earth style. Just imagine me using the ground, I'll bury any one I want," I smile evily.

"Nope, am not an earth style user . Why don't you go learn healing with your mother?" He asks and I immediately know that something's up.

I narrow my eyes at him, "What did she say to you?" I'm like a truth machine, you can't lie to me without getting caught.