Chapter 11: Its Here!!

Eight months Later

"Shisui, I need help"

"Shisui, I feel too fat"

"Shisui, I'm starving"

"Shi-kun, I can't sleep"

Shisui do this, Shisui do that.

I love her with all my heart, but seriously she can be a pain in the ass, I mean, God managed to bless you with two legs and arms, flipping do it yourself.

What am I supposed to do? Kill myself because my baby is in you.

Your know the rule : you fuck, you pay. Or was it: you break , you pay?

Eight months. Its been eight months, that means nineteen days before my child is born.

This has been the most difficult eight months of my life, each month that has passed by, Minako got a little fatter, annoying and a bit useless.

Don't get me wrong, I love her with every bone and blood in my entire body, but a man can only take so much, she complains about almost everything I or anyone else do.

One day, I was training the men in the clan on how to throw kunais directly at a target. The next thing I know is that I got hit on the forehead by a rock, sent by my own freaking pregnant wife.

She stood there with a devilish scowl on her face, "Shut the fuck up, you and your stupid kunais are making noise," no one wanted to make her angry so they immediately apologized.

But how the hell could she hear kunais from our tent, which by the way, was 10 fucking miles away.

Kid, I know that I should probably be sorry for you but I can't bring myself to.

I scolded at him, 'Okay, thanks Baka, your support was greatly needed.'

My pleasure, duck face.

I am about to insult him back but a tap on my shoulder stops me. I turn around to see Minako, who has a sad smile.

"H-hi, Shi-kun," she whispers.

"What's up, honey, do you need help?"

She simply nods, and walks back into the kitchen.

Rude much?

I roll my eyes at Baka and follow Minako's steps.

Two months ago, Kazu and Bisha told us that the clan would be going on their usual travels all around The Great Nations- something they do every ten years-, giving their services but since Minako will give birth very soon, she couldn't go, and since I put her in her condition in the first place, I would be staying with her.

At first I didn't mind, cause I thought that meant that we would get to cuddle and have fun but now I'm starting to think that they all wanted to get away from Minako's emotional tantrums.

Kazu even registered us in an apartment, where we can stay and he even went as far to pay for it. I don't know when they will get back because going every where, in all the nations, will take probably years.

I took the plates from my moonlight and put it on the table, she wanted to cook today because I'm the one who has been doing the cooking, she wanted me to take a break.

We sit down and quietly eat, until she decides to break the silence, "Am sorry."

"For what?" I look up from my food to see that she's been watching me.

"Everything," she looks down at her food.

"But you didn't do anything wrong," I smile at her.

Other than abuse your husband.