Chapter 12: A Baby's Love

No need to thank me for existing. You're greatly welcome.

*****************************

Turns

"Shisui! It's your turn!," Apple tree yells.

"I'll be right there!," I shout back.

Why? What have I done wrong?

You got married.

'Burn in hell'

Only with you, Shi-shi.

'Its Shisui'

Bitch, I'm free styling.

Okay, there has to be methods on how to permanently ignore your 'protector'or'worst illess ever'.

"There, there. Its okay angel, daddy got you," I mutter softly to the crying princess in my arms.

"Thanks, Shi-kun," Minako whispers as she gets into bed tiredly.

"No problem love. Just get some sleep," I kiss her forehead and watch her drift off to sleep.

I walk back to the living room after leaving Heiwa's milk to warm. She is wide awake, staring at me with her cute little thumb in her mouth.

I sit on the sofa, waiting for something to happen.

She shouldn't do that.

'Do what?'

Suck her thumb or anything at this age.

'And why is that?'

It teaches her things.

'Like?'

Sucking D.I.C.K.S. Dicks!

My eyes widen, I look at the child in my arms and watch as she sucks on her thumb fondly. What if it was a...penis? Oh my God, no! I quickly pull out her thumb and sigh in relief.

"No more sucking for you, young lady," I watch as her eyes widen with unshed tears, signaling that she was about to cry.

1! 2! 3!

When his count down ends, Sukida starts releasing the waterworks. She whines and crys like her life depends on it.

"Shh, we don't mama to wake up, now do we?" I ask her while rocking her in my arms. But she wouldn't stop.

"Shisui? Is everything alright?!" My sugar asks and I panic.

"Don't worry, honey! Just a little misunderstanding!" I didn't get a response back so I assume that she is sleeping.

I walk over to the kitchen with a still crying Heiwa in my arms. I pour the milk into her feeding bottle.

"Look, look angel. Daddy has your milk," I wave it over her face and she stops crying and makes grabby hands at her bottle, I end up chuckling softly at her cuteness.

Sitting back down on the comfortably sofa, "Say please for Dada, sweetie." She looks at me then back at her bottte still making grabby hands but I keep it out of her reach. She pouts and looks at me with her cute puppy eyes, in other words 'please'.

"Good girl," I remove the bottle's lid and feed her but she being the greedy baby she is, grabs it with her tiny hands and feeds herself.

Eight Hours Later

After playing 100 'pick a boo's, 5 rounds of hide and seek, 2 rounds of tag ( which is just me chasing after her, making monster noises while she giggles and crawls away), telling her over 10 stories about Itachi and Sasuke and some other stuff my brain is too tired to remember.