Chapter 36: Friends Don't Say Hi Without A Fight

Okay I know this may be a bit unfair on my part but I swear that I forgot to tell you guys that after this chapter is the ending. Yes, yes please don't kill me, I really did forget...

Sorry Nekos.

***********************************

Shisui's POV

God, my cheeks are on fire!

"Uhm, Sakura I don't think that's how you wake up a man who's been poisoned..." The voice trails and the weird hits on my face stops for a second.

"Wake! up! You! LAZY! Ass! Man!" With every word comes a smack on my face.

I groan in pain and protest.

"Shut up! Open your eyes before I throw you in the river!" The annoying voice squeaks again.

I try to open my eyes, keyword being try. I successfully open my eyes after five tries to see pink haired girl and blonde haired boy fighting about something.

"Are you saying that I'm not a good nurse?" The pink haired girl yelled.

The blonde haired boy yelps away from her, "Of course not Sakura. All
I'm saying is that it's not so professional for you as a medical nin to slap a poisoned patient." He tries to reason but it is obvious that the annoyed girl wasn't listening,

"Ohhhh so now I'm unprofessional? When you have to work with Lady Tsunade's shit everyday then come talk to me about being professional, Naruto."

"Yes but you can't smack Shisui like you do to everyone else-"

Her face turns red, "are you calling me a bully!?"

He shivers in fear, "n-no. I'm just trying to tell you that you need to stop hitting people."

Somehow her hair is flying up, "so you are calling me a bully! Naruto, I'll kill you once and for all!"

He takes two steps back, "S-sakura, p-please!" She leaps forward to attack but Naruto is already out of the dark cave.

Everything is dead silent expect for the birds chirping as loud as possible like they actually want me to stand up and stab them. Sadly I can't find the strength to move, I'm perfectly okay but I'm just really lazy right now.

Naruto said something about me being poisoned, it must have been Orochimaru's kunai when it cut my neck. I'm okay now but my head is still pounding but just a little.

"You see what I deal with everyday, Baka?" A light chuckle escapes Kakashi's mouth.

Baka rolls his eyes at him, "yeah poor you." Wow I can feel the hatred from here.

"Don't think I haven't noticed your attitude towards me." Kakashi states.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Baka lies.

"Come on, don't lie to me. You jealous of her being close to me, ain't you?"

"Why would I be jealous of your old ass?"

"Maybe because she likes me more than you? Sukida-"

"Don't call her that!"

"-is too young for me."

Uhm, do they know that I'm awake and can hear their insane selves talking about my daughter like she's some price to be won?

I shift myself into a sitting position- without them even noticing- and watch as the drama unfolds. I know Kakashi doesn't have romantic feelings for Heiwa but Baka isn't one to listen. Damn I wish I had popcorn with me right now.