Chapter 14 : I Wouldn't Change A Thing

Decided to bless u with a surprise chapter n Minako's  POV. Enjoy n suki da yo.❤

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Warning: Smut ahead. Also pls make sure u have holy water with u...enjoy🔞

Minako's POV
Heiwa-4 years old

"Shisui, no!"

"Come on, please~"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because"

"Because is not an answer"

"It is now"

"But I'm horny~"

"You make it sound like my problem"

"But it is"

"How?"

"Don't think I didn't see you and your sexy body flirting with me"

"You were eye raping me. How is it my fault?"

"Come one. Heiwa is sleeping and I'll take it slow so you don't make a loud noise~"

I can practically hear him smirking.

This beast I call a husband wants sex at 10:30pm,  and we not even on the bed. I have my back facing his front and he's pressing himself on me with his lips kissing the crook of my neck... And now he's licking it.

"Shisui, stop."

"I know you want it too. I can feel your sexual heat and hear your body begging for me," he licks my neck again causing me to shiver.

"I'll literally slap you with this hair brush if you don't stop"

"Come on honey. I. Know. You. Want. Me" He whispers seductively and am so close to giving in.

"Fuck off me Uchiha. Don't make me repeat myself."

"Imagine me inside of you, thrusting in and out in a fast pace. Your moans, my groans and the arousing aura of our sweat. I'll make you feel so good, You'll beg for more-," I didn't even let him finish. I push him off me and hite on the head with my brush, I did warn him.

"Owwww~ Why?," he acts innocent.

"Don't ask me 'Why'. You know very well why." I glare at him.

"Is it wrong for a man to love and pleasure his wife?"

"No, but its wrong to want it every five days, Shi-kun," I soften my killer glare a bit.

"Can I get a kiss at least," he sighs

"Sure, babe." I cupp his face and press our lips together but I should have known better.

The sneaky bastard kiss me roughly knowing very well that I would immediately give in. He carries me and pushes me on the on his sleeping bag and smirks when he sees the lust in my eyes.

Asshole.

"Permission to fuck?" He 'innocently' tries to smile.

"Like you needed permission. Do as you wish my heavenly prince." I connect our lips together again.

"Only for my earthly princess," he says and I know that we've been married for four years now but damn I can't get enough of his pet names, his smiles will forever manage to make my heart beat ten times faster and his blessed kisses always flutters my heart.

I'm in love with him all over again and again and again. He doesn't take his time to lift my shirt over my head, leaving me only in my bra. He bends down and kisses just above my breast, moving upper to my neck, licking and sucking. And fuck it feels good so I quietly moan.