Chapter 8:Be mine part 2

I don't understand, I've seen this fight ten times, but I have never ever seen Itachi point that finger, ever.
.............................

Minako's POV

Whispers, I woke up to the sound of whispers, manly whispers. They were talking about a girl and some other shit.

See Shisui, men gossip too.

I hiss when a pounding pain came from the back of my head.

I opened my eyes a fraction but the bright lighting of the room makes me close them.

A minute later I'm ready to look around, observing the dark walled room with no furniture.

"Oh look who's awake," a man with a black mask spoke, his red eyes speaking wonders of pain. And his white hair giving him an attractive boast. 

"Who are you," I ask trying to get up but failing because my hands are chained behind a pole while my legs are chained together. My confusion is quickly replaced by panic when I remembered what happened, "Let me go, I don't wanna be here." The chains rattle at the attempt of my useless escape plan.

"Aww, look the little heiress thinks she has a choice," a young attractive man with purple/black hair and poisoned dazed green eyes spoke. Kneeling in front of me, he lifted my chin up, smirking with charm.

"I like it when my prey thinks it has meaningless options,it makes my sadistic blood high" and I immediately forgot that he was undeniable handsome.

"Toni,what have I told you about talking to my women. And Sobi you know what your brother is like, control him," a older man, probably in his late thirties or early forties walks into the room. He has deep purple eyes and white hair with black highlights.

He was very hideous, like a boar and cow made a baby, a somewhat familiar, like really familiar pig.

"Who are you people, where is Shisui?" That was the two very important questions that need to be answered.

"Oh pardon our manners, my name is Sobi," the white haired mask guy spoke, "the man who addressed you before me is our father,Hizaki, and the sadistic idiot kneeling before you is, unfortunately, my twin brother Toni," Soni speaks with confidence.

I am so shocked, father??. How in the holy heavens did that thing have such attractive, god like sons

Toni pouts and stands up walking over to his father, who I now recognize as the perverted man Shisui knocked out.

"Leave us," he commanded and his sons listen, swiftly they leave.

"What do you want, don't make my boyfriend knock you out again," I hiss.

He looks at me for a while, blinks and starts laughing, he even snorts like a pig. 

"You still think he's a alive," he asks.

I tilt my head to show I didn't understand, "Of course and when he finds you, you're dead." I smirked.

He walks closer to me obviously not amused, "Your boyfriend is dead, my sons and I beat him to death,Toni couldn't control himself, its been long since his real self came out."

My heart beat stopped, there is no way Shisui is dead. My body is numb, my head aching with memories, my breath quickens.

Shisui is a fucking Uchiha flipping prodigy, a talented skilled shinobi,there's no way he's dead...

But his an Uchiha without a sharingan.

"An Uchiha without sharingan is a useless and dead Uchiha."