Chapter 10: You're What!!??

2 months Later

My wife and I come back a month ago from our honeymoon. Let's just say all we did was lay in each others arms, say 'I love you's and make love 24/7.

Why do you hate me so much?

And me thoughts are interrupted by a whining spiritual being.

'What do you mean?'

All you did was fuck her, now I can't get rid of the images.

'That is not my problem.'

Ugh, you even washing the dishes, she is the female after all.

'Minako went to the hospital, she's been vomiting a lot. And who says males shouldn't wash dishes too?'

Minako and I are currently resting in a motel because Minako has been too sick to work on a request. Kazu and the rest of the clan went along without them.

Bisha wished to come too but her daughter being the stubborn woman we know her to be, refused making excuses about how her mother was needed.

I'm making lunch for when she comes back, just in case she needs to eat before taking her medication. I do hope that she is okay.

What if she is pregnant?

'Nah, I'm not sure that's how it works.'

Well, you pray to your gods because if she is, Kazu will send you to the land of the dead.

I was about to answer his ridiculous accusations but I am cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"Shi-kun?" I recognize that sweet voice anywhere.

"In the kitchen, my moonlight," I hear footsteps making their way towards me. I turn around, ready to hug and kiss my sweetness but I stop because she is...crying?

"Honey, what's wrong," I step towards her but she backs away.

"D-dont come near me," she chokes.

Ouch.

"Minako, are you okay?" I'm a bit worried now.

"T-the hospital, the n-nurse, she said that I'm, I'm. I'm so s-sorry, Shisui," and just like that she breaks down.

Ummm, I think you broke her. Her parents would like a fixed one back, I think.

'Moron'

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her, doing me best to comfort her.

She removes her hands from her face and wraps her arms around my waist, sobbing on my shirt. I could feel the tears soaking onto my shirt.

Rocking her side ways, "Its okay, I forgive you for whatever", she said something about a nurse, " What happened, is it serious?"

She didn't answer.

"Minako?"

No answer.

I look right into her teary eyes. She seems lost, as if trying to confirm something.

"Please talk to me." I begged her. But she looks down at her shoes.

"At least look at me." But of course my pleads are ignored.

I lift her chin, so she was looking at me and I made sure that it felt as if I was piecing through her soul.

She gulps and fake smiles at me, "Haha, Shi-kun I got you. Its nothing, just a stomach bug," she fake laughs.

I frown,"Minako".

"What? That's the truth," she pouts.

"Minako?"

"Yes?"

"Tell me the truth."

She bites her bottom lip, nibbling on it.

"I went to the hospital and they did tests, a-and they found out," I nod for her to continue cause its obvious that she is scared, "that I-i'm gonna have a...baby."

I freeze.

She furrows her brows and narrow her eyes,probably because she is confused.

"Am pregnant... I'm gonna have a baby... I'm gonna be a...mom?" She mumbles.

HA, I told you.

'Pregnant? Baby? Parents? Me?'

I snap out of my trance, I'm going to be a father, of a baby.

I didn't even notice that Minako was pacing around the room, whispering to herself and biting her nails.

She finally looks at me and a grin breaks out of her face.

"I'm gonna be a mother, of your baby, Shisui!!"

I didn't reply. I'm still a bit lost, how did this happen?

You see Uchiha, when a married couple decides to fuck all month long, some bullshit is bound to happen.

'Not now, Baka.'

Wow, I was just explaining the action of stupidity to you.

The words kept on replaying in my head, gonna be a father.

So fucking unreal.

"I'm going to be a mother," she exclaims.

"I'm going to be a father," I mumble.

"I going to be a mom," this time she jumps up and down, running towards me and hugs me, her arms around my neck, choking me.

"And I'm going to be a dad," I yell and hug her back. I pick her up and spin her around, we both laughing.

"We going to be parents!!!" We scream in unison.

I drop her back to the floor, her arms are still around my neck and she whispers "I love you so much," and kisses my lips.

"I love you the most," I return the words with a kiss. I put my hand on the soon-to be round, fat tummy.

"How many weeks are you," I ask as I feel a small little bump.

"Ummm, the nurse said one month," she smiles sheepishly.

"When you due."

"Eight months from now, November the 19th."

That's funny, Minako's birthday is on the 19th of June and mine on the 19th of October and now our baby is due on the 19th.

"Yeah, we are the 19th family," she says as she puts her hand on mine that is still on her belly, "and we are going to raise one heck of an Uchiha and Uzumaki baby." She leans in and passionately kisses my lips.

Gross, not in front of me or the poor baby that you unfortunately have to raise.

I force myself to pull away from the kiss, and Minako whines.

"Now, we can't do any dirty stuff into of our baby, can we?" I say.

"I guess so." She rests her forehead against mine, looking straight into my eyes. And we exchange our feelings through that one look.

*****************************

Author-chan~

Good luck Shisui and Minako on the road to parenthood.