Chapter 13: They Back!!!

Two Years Later
Heiwa- 3 years old

Ughh. You sure about this?

'Yes Baka. I got the message to confirm it'

After everything I have not done for you, this is how you repay me? Ungrateful brat.

'Trust me I wish I could do more but this all I have'

So, Baka is being a complete drama queen about God knows what.

"Papa, I want sweets," the younger red haired asks. They grow up way too fast.

"Sure baby girl," I say with a smile, bending down to her level I whisper, "Go ask mama, yeah?" I'm not allowed to give my own daughter sweets with Minako's permission, she has me trapped.

"Okay papa," and she happy skips away to her mother.

Heiwa has grown so much, her wavy flame colored hair now reaching her shoulders, there is no way she is cutting it. Her bangs reaching her forehead; black midnight eyes always twinkling with life, they are technically soul suckers seeking for the truth, sun kissed skin so pretty. She's definitely going to be just as beautiful as her mother when she grows up.

Shisui!!! I don't wanna.

'Guy, its not my problem. If you don't want to then float away'

I'll die without a body to protect.

'You mean torture. Just suck it up, you spineless piece of shit'

Ugghhh.

Fool. I can't remember why I even bother to talk to him, I swear one day he'll rub off on me.

"Shisui! They here!!," Minako comes running in to hug my arm, with Heiwa running after her.

Whoppie bitch, I'm happy for you.

Bisha and Kazu, not to forget the entire clan is coming back and from what I can see from the window, they are out side the entrance of the village.

"Who's here?" Heiwa asks.

"Your grandma and grandpa, sweetie," Minako answers with a grin.

"I have grand people, why didn't you tell me!" she dramatically gasps.

"Baby, we told you last month, remember?" I say.

"What makes you think I would have remembered that?! You should have reminded me everyday!" How did I even end up being blamed for this?

"Well you should have tried to remember," I deadpan.

"Your the parent. It was your responsibility," she glares.

This is my life everyday after she learnt perfect english out of no way. Damn me and my good genes.

"Its your memory, look after it," I'm arguing with a three years old.

"I'm your child. Look after me," she shoots.

"Are you saying that I'm not looking after you?" I'm shocked.

"Your words not mine," she looks away with a smirk. Where the hell did she learn that from, the sass is not mine but the smirk is.

"Who raised you?!," I gasp.

"From your words, you obviously didn't," the child of mine says.

"You little piece of-" I'm cut off by Minako squealing and running down to greet her parents. Heiwa attempts to follow her mother but I grap her arm with a glare, "This isn't over, Sukida."