1

"Ugh. I'm so fucking nervous," you said to Bakugou as you stood in front of the large gates of where the practical part of the UA entrance exam took place. He had his hands deep in his pockets and an evil smile on his face as he talked trash about other contestants. He raised his eyebrow at you.

"Seriously, Y/N? Look at these fucking extras. Your quirk is like, second best to mine," he said. That sentence made you smile. You were used to Katsuki being a total piece of trash, but he was good to you. You were childhood friends. But unlike Katsuki, you still hung out with Midoriya, although you stayed well away from the topic of the quirkless boy when you were near Bakugou.

"Well, we'll see. I wanna become a pro hero and prove myself to All Might," you said. Katsuki snickered.

"I'll introduce you when I beat the FUCK out of him and surpass him!" he said, making a small explosion in one hand to emphasise his point. You grinned at him and nudged his shoulder.

"Deal!"

Your quirk was... Strange. And powerful. You had a long way to go, but you were pretty confident. Your quirk was called 'switch'. You could switch places with anyone and anything that you saw. You couldn't switch places with your TV, for example, because it wasn't in your line of sight.

"Hey, Kachan, would you do me a favour? It won't hinder your work, I swear," you said. He seemed annoyed, but nodded reluctantly.

"What?!"

"I'll need you to blast me into the air, as high as you can without wasting too much of your time and energy," you said. He shot you a sceptical look and shrugged.

"Sure. It better not fucking hinder me, cos-" he began, but you interrupted him with a loud "THANK YOU!" and a high five.

The announcer announced the beginning of the test, and as soon as the gates opened, you and Katsuki rushed inside the makeshift town first.

It didn't take long for Katsuko to blast robots in your way and to reach the main area of battle - a fuckton of robots. You grinned to yourself.

"Launch me, Katsuki!" you yelled through his manic explosions. He nodded, and suddenly, followed by a but of pain, you were launched high up into the air.

You looked down and grinned to yourself before switching places with a robot by looking at it and focusing on what you wanted. Your head hurt like shit during the mkment-long, nearly no-delay process, and you were safely on the ground while the robot clattered down and exploded from the impact.

You weren't allowed to bring any weapons, and robots were quite hard to beat, so you'd have to use your brains more than anything.

Grinning to yourself, you ran towards one of the taller buildings on the side and ran to the very top. It wasted some of your time, but you had a great plan.

You looked down at the havoc and quickly took off your (f/c) jacket and put it onto the edge of the building where it could be seen from the ground.

You called this plan "operation popcorn", because you had to do barely anything physically and might as well relax and eat some popcorn. You came up with it as soon as your enemies were announced.

You quickly looked at one of the robots and got ready to do the most reckless thing you'd ever done. You leapt from the building.
Instantly, you switched with the robot you selected, not allowing yourself to experience the fall - you had a fear of heights. You tried not to let it bother you, and being high up was even enjoyable. But falling... You couldn't stand the sensation.
Then, once on the ground, you looked at your jacket and switched. This time, you reminded on the building as you switched with a robot standing next to where you used to be, where your jacket now was. You switched, grabbed your jacket, and switched again. You were now on the roof with your jacket. You put it back onto the edge, wishing you had more items... But you didn't, so you kept repeating the process for a while, racking up quite a bit of points. Hell, you even had a chance to beat Katsuki!