Chapter 1

Afraid they were, the people that resided in hell. Something was definitely wrong. But, no one could put their finger on it, or claw.

The atmosphere was filled with terror, pain, and murder. It made a shiver run down everyones spines when they thought about it.

Alastor was peacefully listening to music when the sense came to him, he froze on the spot. And shuddered. His eyes had widen slightly, mouth a bit gaped. He was surprised and confused at the same time. Who did this? Who made the all power Radio Demon cower in fear?

Hell knew the source of fear was emitting from a person, or demon per say. But, then again, the demon wasn't there.

//Y/N POV// Earth, 1:00 AM.

I kneeled in the cold grass, trees surrounding me and my loyal associates. My wolves that I had befriended long ago rested at my side. Snouts at the ground, bottoms up. They were ready.

I was an assassin, I mercilessly killed thousands of people from all sorts. In many gruesome ways. People expect me to have sick smile everywhere I go, but no, I never smiled. Not once. I didn't believe in the point of it.

Right now, I was in the middle of a mission. I had to kill a man that was interfering with my work. He was a detective in the police force, and he was getting a little too close to cracking my identity.

I heared leaves being crushed under footsteps and immediately whipped my head over to the noise. I saw a silhouette in the shape of a male.

Perfect.

I slowed my breathing, and grabbed the knife that was pinned to my beltline. The moonlight shifted, now dauning on the man, revealing his face.

It wasn't the detective.

But, it was his son.

One of my comrades started to get impatient, growling in a low tone.
I saw the male swivel his head in different directions.

He must have heard us.

I quickly sent an icy glare to the wolf. He whimpered and turned away silently. I looked back at the man, only to be faced with a gun barrel.

Great.

I quickly moved his hand away from my face and swiped my foot under his, making him fall. He grunted as his back collided with the ground. I snapped my fingers signalling for my wolves to attack.

They bit and ripped at his flesh, fresh screams escaped his mouth. Blood dribbled down his mouth as one wolf bit at his throat. My soul seemed to be sucking in every ounce of his pain. Enjoying it.

I snapped my fingers once again, instantly my wolves returned to my side. I watched as the male in front of me breathed heavily, in tremendous pain. He was barely hanging onto life.

Have to fix that.

I grabbed my steel blade and slowly walked over to him. Fear glistened in his eyes to see my plain expression. In the inside, I was loving this. I crouched down and ran the blade across his cheek, cutting him slightly.

He whimpered in pain. I huffed, getting bored. I grabbed a fistfull of his hair, making him stand up with me.

I abruptly stabbed his stomach, he let out a piercing scream. I dragged the blade down and then around again. Once I pulled my blade back out, all his intestines and guts spilled out, splattering on the grassy ground.

I watched as all life drained from his eyes. I gave a light hum and let go of his brown hair. I snapped my fingers and my wolves immediately rushed to the dead body, devouring it.

I took in a deep breath, soaking in the metallic smell of blood. I was at peace. Until I wasn't.

The sound of a gun reloading rang in my ears.

I slowly turned my head and saw none other than the Detective. Standing there, tears flowing on his face. Holding a pistol pointed at me, with shaky hands.

I let out an amused sigh.

"He was a nice kill-"

But got cut off by a bullet ramming into my skull.

Then, all I saw was darkness.