Chapter 17

BANG!

In a flash you snapped your fingers and teleported upstairs, where you heard the crash, leaving Alastor to kiss the air.

You arrived right in the hallway of yours and Al's rooms. You leaned your arm on the wall, giving you balance. Your other hand went up to your face, the backside of your hand covering your mouth.

And blush.

You heard a throat clear and you looked up. You saw Al with his hands on his hips like a mother. About to scold their child.

"What was that?" Al snapped.

You looked away and gulped. "What was what?" You asked back.

Al crossed his arms. "You know what I'm talking about Y/N!" Al shouted. He was being more aggressive than usual. By usual, which is never.

You sighed in defeat and slumped down the wall, holding your knees to your chest.

"I don't know.." You breathed out. You heard a scoff above you, making your head raise to face Al. The human looked down at you with a glare.

You were still in your flustered, foggy minded state, which wasn't good whatsoever. You didn't know what you were doing or how you were acting.

Al sat down on the floor next to you. "Your going to get hurt, my dear." Al said. "Mentally and psychically." He turned to you with saddened eyes.

"I don't want to have to see that.." Your bottom lip quivered at his words.

"Please.. don't make me see that.."

Al wrapped his arms around you. How bipolar can one person get? You returned the hug, your sense of mind coming back.

Al let you go but still held your shoulders. You gave him an empty stare as your mind was rebooting. Al could tell and his lips started to dip into a frown. You were going to rage.

Something snapped in your eyes.

Oh shi-

"YOU DAMN BAMBI LOOKING MOTHER FUCKER!" You shouted and shot up, slipping out of Al's grasp and bolting down the stairs.

( uhm chile anyways so ☺ )

Once you were at the bottom you turned to your left and saw Alastor, his face as red as your eyes. Well, if your eyes were red at the moment. Right now, they were dripping with black.

You stomped over to him, the sound making him look up at you.

You gripped his collar and pulled him close to your face, but not enough for him to get the wrong idea. You raised your free hand and pointed to the front door.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Alastor's eyes widened at your fury. Did he make you that mad? With just him about to kiss you? Yes, he did. That wasn't even a question.

"I a-apologize, my dear Y/N.." Alastor stuttered and stood up. You grabbed his bow and brought him back down to your eyes.

"YOU EVER TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN AND I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU!" You yelled. "I LET YOU INTO MY HOME, TELL YOU A FEW THINGS AND THEN YOU GO AND TRY TO KISS ME?!" You shook Alastor in your grip.