Chapter 22

Demon started jumping out of their seats and dashed over to the stage. Why, you ask? Because humans are worth a lot in Hell. Especially the fully grown ones. So, you can see why they would react this way.

As a bug demon tried to jump on they stage you growled and pushed Al behind you.

"Fuck off!" You yelled and shot a black blast of fire at them. They exploded into blood instantly, some of it splattering against your skin and f/c dress.

More demons started to jump on the stage and move their way around your attacks. You grunted as one demon almost tackled you to the ground but you moved out of the way before they could.

"Y/N!"

You snapped your head over to see Al being dragged away by a owl and cat demon.

A deep growl emitted from your chest that bounced off the walls. Black started to fill your eyes and you slowly levitated off the ground.

Time seem to slow down as you dived down to Al and grabbed the two demons, flying up into the air with them and hovering above the crowd.

"Ȋ̶̯̦̖̓̇f̴̲͐ ̵͍͐̆ȧ̸̱̦̼̐n̸̎͂̎ͅy̸̨̠̆̅ ̸͇͊ŏ̷͕̰f̴̘͊ ̷͙̗̾̕y̵̙̽͗͝o̸̩̞͑̋ü̷͇ ̸̢̨̅̒t̵̙͙͗͑ö̶̜u̷̧͆̒͠c̸̱͍̱̐̈́͘ḩ̷̮͖̏́ ̸̧̹͓̊̎h̶̘͚͆͒̚ì̴̧̗̜m̸̝͒̃͒͜,̷̠̣̄ ̸̢̝͇̑̄Ĭ̸̲̤̞ ̷̨̻͊͛ṣ̶͗w̶̯̻͍̐͘͝e̸̝̤̟͒̎a̷̱͋̊̿r̸̠̮͋̚ ̶̆͘ͅt̸̛͓͔̆̒ȏ̷̢̪̪ ̵̤̩̿́͠t̸̬͓̖̓̈́h̶̖͚̪͆̆e̴̡͚̋͛ ̸̗̹͘͜H̶̨̡̫̉̆o̴͓͆̊l̷̨̛̓̃y̶̱̓̋ ̴̟̺̿̒͝C̴̱̻̯͌h̷̨̡̗̾͋̚ŕ̴̟̃̀i̴̜͚͊s̸̱͈̃t̸̫̹̍̈́̏ ̶̂̀͜Ḯ̵̢̡̺͐̕ ̸̬͍͌̇͠w̸̢̦̔̈́̍i̸̛͚̊͒l̴̨͇̈̕l̷̩̥̖̀̊ ̴͓̲̄̒̌k̴̻͊̆í̶̦̀̈l̷̰̃l̴͚̻̃͛ ̶̪̉y̷͉̯͆o̸̟̓̑u̵̟͚͆͠.̴̀͋͜ͅ" Your distorted voice echoed throughout the room.

Everyone froze in fear and watched you levitate the owl and take the other demon, grab his thighs and slowly rip his body in half from bottom to up. Screams filled the air. You threw the two halves down to the ground and snatched to owl, doing the same to him.

"D̴̢̡̨̛͚̙͎̪̯̭͚͍̯̬̙̞̻̣̜͍̜̮̯̬̥̹̗͍͕̮̥̗̋̾͂͊̉̓͂̀̽͂̂̄̊̏̽̃͒̌̕̚̚͠͝ỏ̵̦̘̣͎͈͚̹̟̥͈͉͇̑̓̍́̎̂̈̈́͊̆͌̂͊̀̒͐̌̔͆̿̚͜͝ ̴̨̨͈̟̲̬͈̖̯͙̪͕̜̠͇̟͈̮͈̭̺͇̞̳̥͙̰͇͎͉̜̌͛͂̏̎́͂͌̅̈́̿̃͘̚͜͜͝ͅỷ̶̬̙̱̠̍̂͂͗͛̌̿̄̀͂̕͘̚o̵̖̼̞̓̈͑ų̴̧̘̣͖̞̠̙̗̙̹̯̘̰̗͎̥̻̦̘͉͎̻̰̺̹͂̋̀͐͌̈́̊̈́̄̿͋͜ ̸̡̧̧̮͚̺̜͍̙̙̳̗̭̱̮̱̻̣̩̲̻̱̊͂͌̀̐̀̉̾͌̈́͋́̏̓͋̊̃́̔͐̑̊̓̊͗͒͋̊̎̕͜͜ḩ̵̨̼̹͎̬̾̒̿̔͗̃̆͒̇̓̏̅̽̌̃͛̊͐̀̀̒̅̑͗̾̈́͛͑̒̀̐͘̕͠͠͝ẽ̶̬̳̮̯̖̘͚̪̝̻͌̒͗͒̎̌̊̓̂̊̑̃́̌̈́̌̈̀͋̈́́̿͌̓̍͛́̔̾̄̚͝ͅa̶̡̻̜̬͚̺̜͉̼̮̬͚̫͂̓͋̿́͑͌́̚̕ṙ̴̡̦̪͕̳̝̥̯͙̗͇̲͓̤̝͙͙̖̰̖̦̙͕͔̅̔́͒̒̀̋͋̐̋̐̔̇̎̍̒̈̄̏̂́̈́̂̊̓͗̈́͌͑̐͑͊̄͛̚̕͜͠͠͝ ̷̢̛̙̤̩̫̜̻̳̳͕͙͎̖͕́͆̑̍̀̽̒̂͂̇̊̾̎̀̈́́̕͝m̶̢̧̧̦̙̟͔̱͓̣͎̝͎̯̰̏͌̆̽̇͗̇̔̔̍͝ę̴̢͙̦͖̫̩̖͉̗̰̞͙̏̂̑̓͌͗̍͐̆̽̊͗̈́̍̂̿̋̂́̎̓̓͒͂̾͐͐͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝?̵̨̢̮̬͙̥̯͇̥̙͕͓͖̥͎̻̲̙͚͇̾̕ͅͅ" Nods from multiple demons was all you needed to be satisfied.

"G̸̢͍̭̥̘͖̤̉̎̇ő̷͓̈́͗͋̽̿͗o̷̧̳̝̗͔͗̆̽͆̿̐̚ḍ̴͐̿̀́̉̍̓.̷̯͇̱̻̠̊ ̶̡̤̪̩̺͒N̵͖̽ó̷̗̳̫͌̈́̀̕̚͘͝w̷̢̝̭̤͝ ̷̢̫͙̠̱̳̠̐́́͊g̶̱̑̅͆ę̵̖̬̭̗͑͆̿t̶͉͍̳̗͙̝̱̗̕͘ ̸̛̮̝͙̩̎̈́̌̑̃͘͜o̷͈̠̭̿͐ų̶͇̥̖͚͇͈̏̋́̑͂̌̑͘t̶̡̳͚̳̼͙̰̊̍̉́̀̌̽͜!̸̨̮̠͑͊͌͋̋͒͠͝"