Chapter 7

(This chapter will contain rape so if your not comfortable with reading that, please skip that part.)

-- Chapter 7
I didn't forget--

// Y/N POV //

I hummed a light tune as I walked away from the once clean and peaceful street, blood on my arms and dress.

My arms were folded below my chest, keeping me somewhat warm. A breeze flew through my hair and I shivered.

"Lucifer, it's so cold." I mumbled.

I finished letting out my frustration on a good amount of sinners, their intestines were painted on the walls. They were so afraid, I loved that.

Another chilly breeze flowed against my face, I rubbed my arms trying to generate heat.

Sure, I could've used my power to warm me but I was tired and worn out, besides I was still a little wobbly from the previous achohol I had.

My tail wrapped against my waist and my ears were flattened against my head.

How long until I reach the hotel?

"A couple hours at least, dear." A voice said mockingly.

My head swivled around and my ears perked up, searching for the voice. I saw a skinny figure in the shadows beside me.

I quickly snap my fingers and a knife flung past me and to the person. They moved their head to the side and the knife punctured the wall behind them.

Red eyes glowed in the shadow suddenly, anger present in them.

"Alastor?" I said clearly surprised.

The man stepped into the red moonlight and now I could see that it was indeed Alastor.

"What the hell, why are you here?" I growled. Alastor's eyes burned brighter, his smile widened. "Y/N, dear, that's no way to talk to your superior. Now is it?"

// 2nd person POV //

You had to do a double take, did he just say that he was your superior? He obviously knew those specific words would anger you and perhaps set you off, but you bit back your rage.

You gritted your teeth and shot him a glare "Superior? I think not." His eyes narrowed at you. "Superiors are organized, they take time to get their jobs and tasks done. If things turn out different then the way they planned it they strive for a new way to get it worked out, they don't take the easy way out and kill.

Their not childern, and therefore, they don't do childish things. They never act on their emotions because someone gets in their way or upsets them, they come to a reasoning and find a way for it to all work out in the end. With no loose ends.

Now, tell me Alastor, does that sound anything like you?" You plainly said.

Alastor's body had stiffened and his smile wavered a bit. You put your hands on your hips and waited for his response. The air got tense, very quickly.

Alastor deeply chuckled and walked to you slowly. You took a cautious step back. "As you said, superiors get tasks done." He paused and leaned down to your face, his scent invading your nose "And as I remember, my dear, we have a dinner to attend to."

You gave a suspicious and baffled look at the same time. He didn't forget? What is he playing at?

Alastor's eyes traveled down your figure "It seems like you need to, freshen up." He said, pointing out the blood on you.

Your tail let go of your waist and you leaned away from Alastor. "Hm, fine Bambi." You said. Alastor raised a confused eyebrow at the nickname.

You lifted your arm and snapped your fingers, immediately your dress changed.