Chapter 4

// Y/N POV //

I woke to a red sunlight hitting my closed eyelids, the light coming from my window.

I was about to open my eyes till I felt something, a presence. I heared a soft static sound coming from beside my bed.

This whore.

I assumed Alastor would have the tinest bit of class to not stare at me while I sleep, but I guess not.

I snapped my eyes open, much to his alarm. Alastor was tilted over the side of my bed, standing, and just peering down at me. His deep red eyes only inches from mine, his usual smile still plastered on his face. "So, what the hell am I? Snow white? Get the fuck away from me." I growled.

His smile only thinned as he leaned back into his normal posture. Alastor gave a strained laugh, showing a small bit of annoyance.

"Haha! Charlie wanted me to get you, my dear! Breakfast is ready." His red eyes glowed, hands folded behind his back.

I sat up in my bed, and looked around quickly. Seeing if anything else was in the room with me.

Nothing.

I looked back up to Alastor and raised an eyebrow. He tilted his head in amusement.

I threw my legs over the side of my bed, the side that was away from Alastor. I stood up and stretched, shaking my head causing my ears to flop a little on their sides. I looked down at my outfit, noticing I somehow changed into pajamas. I had my usual gloves on, I hardly took them off. Only for killing purposes.

I glanced at Alastor seeing how his eyes softened for a second, I quickly glared at him. Making him narrow his eyes again. I huffed and walked around the bed, going in the direction of the bathroom.

I was about to enter it when I felt my ear twitch, Alastor was about to put his filthy hands on me. I quickly snatched my hand away from my side, before he could grab it.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said without turning toward him, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Locking it also. I leaned against it, staring at the wooden door.

Leave. Please leave.

Once I heard my room door close I let out a shaky breath, dropping to the floor. Black tears filled my eyes as I breathed heavily, holding my head in my hands. My ears pressed against my head.

Why did this have to happen.... Every.. Single.. Day..

Every morning is a nightmare for me, I get a recollection of memories from when I was alive. And I couldn't handle it. I felt pathetic, weak, and so scared. I didn't want to go through it everyday but I didn't have a choice.

The images in my head slowly drifted away, fading into nothing.

I stood up, my knees shaking beneath me. I put my arm up against the door for support, whilst calming my breathing. I glanced at the mirror and grimaced at it, a dark figure stood behind me. Laughing.

"Shut the hell up."

// Timeskip, 2nd person POV //

Everyone sat at the dinner table, all except you. It was getting close to the end of breakfast and Charlie was getting worried.

"Hey, Alastor." Charlie called making the deer demon look up at her. "Yes, dear?" He said in a curious tone. "Where is Y/N? Didn't you say she was coming?" Alastor's eyes glowed. "Why, yes. I did tell you that, it seems she wasn't hungry then if she isn't here yet."

Charlie frowned, about to get up till the sound of a whoosh interrupted her. Fear filled the atmosphere quickly. Everyone looked toward the sound and saw you, in your normal clothes and your same scowl that rested on your face.